actual auction wholesale of GT's

leon

GT Owner
May 29, 2006
Hilton Head Island, SC
It seems that everyone is playing a game with posting prices. The actual information, which is not public knowledge, for the pricing of all Ford GT's sold at Manheim auctions nationwide is as follows:

As of 12/18 thru 12/25/2006 2005 $149,208.
As of 12/18 thru 12/25/2006 2006 $178,000.

These are the actual, real, latest average prices for GT's at the auction. However, the dealer must then add the buyer's fee (charged by the auction)and the freight to their dealership, plus any costs involved in getting or sending someone to the auction to do the buying.

I am able to look up the latest info, as I am a licensed wholesaler and buy at the Manheim auctions.
The people who write ridiculous prices on the net are just that-ridiculous. Anytime anyone wants to know the current prices just let me know. Will be glad to look them up.
Leon

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Thanks Leon. It's nice to finally have accurate and reliable information that makes sense.

Do you know what kind of volume the GT's are trading at on a monthly or weekly basis?

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Yay!!:banana
I can get more than $120K for it!:wink

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
My GT is for sale for $50k. The tittle is with da bunnies in the swamps of Jersey, my power of attorney is with Jimmy Hoffa...:biggrin :lol :biggrin

The advantage of a owner's forum is that we don't waste all this time and bandwith with folks coming in with junior high school information. :thumbsdow

Some nonowner posts a link for a coin on ebay, when anybody off the street can buy the coin from the producer for $60 and quickly the ebay price is $152.
He was simply using this site for his own profit. Hope Santa puts coal in his stocking.:bs :bs :bs :bs

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
My GT is for sale for $50k. The tittle is with da bunnies in the swamps of Jersey, my power of attorney is with Jimmy Hoffa...:biggrin :lol :biggrin

The advantage of a owner's forum is that we don't waste all this time and bandwith with folks coming in with junior high school information. :thumbsdow

Some nonowner posts a link for a coin on ebay, when anybody off the street can buy the coin from the producer for $60 and quickly the ebay price is $152.
He was simply using this site for his own profit. Hope Santa puts coal in his stocking.:bs :bs :bs :bs

I saw that.:lol
Thank god you did not get taken.:banana
Not only was it less expensive elsewhere, but description was kept stating how rare and limited it was, and that is was only given to the owners of the dealerships or something like that.:frown

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I saw that.:lol
Thank god you did not get taken.:banana
Not only was it less expensive elsewhere, but description was kept stating how rare and limited it was, and that is was only given to the owners of the dealerships or something like that.:frown

When I started bidding I ran it up withing two minutes to $150, and then I get a notice that the seller lowered his reserve. I wonder if the sale will go through at $152. I got a PM from another ebayer that he can point me to another source for the coin. I don't mind getting phucked if there is sufficent foreplay:bored :frown :bored

FLY GT40

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
So. Ca.
It seems that everyone is playing a game with posting prices. The actual information, which is not public knowledge, for the pricing of all Ford GT's sold at Manheim auctions nationwide is as follows:

These are the actual, real, latest average prices for GT's at the auction. However, the dealer must then add the buyer's fee (charged by the auction)and the freight to their dealership, plus any costs involved in getting or sending someone to the auction to do the buying.

I am able to look up the latest info, as I am a licensed wholesaler and buy at the Manheim auctions.
The people who write ridiculous prices on the net are just that-ridiculous. Anytime anyone wants to know the current prices just let me know. Will be glad to look them up.
Leon

Thanks Leon
People with real reserch and knowlage cut through all the BS:bs .

lamboman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 14, 2006
Atlanta area

Leon

Hey Leon. Where did those '06 numbers come from? I posted this a few days ago on the site. It is the actual '06 Manheim GT sales over the last 30 days. Only 6 '06 GT's have ever been to Manheim. Here are the last 4. Are you just using the computer generated estimates? These are good wholesale #'s. Add 5-7% for retail.

12/12/06 FAAO Regular $151,000 531 Avg GREY 8G M Yes
12/07/06 RIVRSIDE Regular $146,500 581 Avg WHITE 8G 5 Yes
11/09/06 RIVRSIDE Regular $147,000 122 Avg WHITE 8G 5 Yes
11/07/06 FAAO Regular $155,000 196 Avg GRAY 8G 6

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area

Leon

Can you tell me what the Hertz Shelby's are trading at in Manheim? I understand one needs to be a Ford Dealer to purchase......thank You

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Yay!!:banana
I can get more than $120K for it!:wink

YOU TOO?! Thats what I was offered on trade for my car! I told the dealer I'll burn it before I sell it for that much!:thumbsup

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA

These are the actual, real, latest average prices for GT's at the auction. ....

Leon

Someone can look into the future...

As of this writing, it is only 10:43 AM on 12/18/2006. :confused

leon

GT Owner
May 29, 2006
Hilton Head Island, SC
The number of units at the auctin is quite small, remember the total production was very limited. Hower, the prices are current and very real. I bought a 2005 at the auction over a year ago (window stickers and plastic still intact with 7 miles on the odometer) and paid over window sticker. Sorry, but that's the business.
LEON

leon

GT Owner
May 29, 2006
Hilton Head Island, SC
Yes, I looked up the average selling price for all Manheim Auctions, nationwide and this is the average selling price. It appears you are also a licensed dealer and can gain access to the Manheim site. You will see that the numbers I wrote are 100% from that site. I wish the prices were higher, but they are what they are. My 2005 has taken quite a hit, but I don't care, I am not a seller. Period. I know a lot of owners like to know the current value, that is why I posted it. No other reason but to help them determine current value.
Leon

leon

GT Owner
May 29, 2006
Hilton Head Island, SC
The dates are exactly from the Manheim Auction website. They represent averages, and I understand that the dates are in advance. Manheim understands that also. The amount of GT sales are low and they are using their computer to generate the future prices based on the sales price history. However, the prices are real and true. I will be watching for the next GT to be sold to check the sales price and will post it for everyone to see.
Leon

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Here's what I find for '05s, BTW manhiem gets very upset when people publish their sales results w/o permision...

08/16/06 SO CAL Factory $145,000 814 Above D3BRTRD 8G 6 Yes
08/10/06 MANHEIM Regular $135,000 5,520 Above YELLOW 8G 6 No
06/27/06 INDY Regular $147,010 368 Above Yes
05/18/06 MANHEIM Regular $150,000 831 Above RED 8G 6 Yes
04/20/06 MANHEIM Regular $151,000 1,678 Above YELLOW 8G Yes
04/06/06 MANHEIM Regular $153,000 19 Above RED/WHT 8G A Yes