Active Exhaust

Enzo101

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2015
Clarksville, AR
Has anyone done an active exhaust for their car? Mines got TT’s and a FR exhaust and it’s just too quite. It had the Heffner straight pipes and it was too loud, looking for Goldilocks porridge basically.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Mine has the OEM cats and and X pipe / no muffler and sounds great to my ears ... subjective, of course.

Reactions: steved57

Enzo101

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2015
Clarksville, AR
Mine has the OEM cats and and X pipe / no muffler and sounds great to my ears ... subjective, of course.
Do you not get a ton of drone?

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
This setup is gorgeous, but it may be a Unicorn.
Someone on the forum is working on a set too.

white out

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 22, 2011
Originally made a 3" titanium exhaust, the sound at low RPM was not great and the volume too loud at low RPM. Added in valves and 2.5" bypass pipes which dramatically reduced the sound while closed and cleaned up the low RPM sound.

Attachments

• IMG_6017.jpg
    IMG_6017.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 35
Reactions: Enzo101

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Do you not get a ton of drone?
Louder in the cabin, but no drone, to me. If you ever happen to be in FL we can take it for a ride.

Enzo101

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2015
Clarksville, AR
Louder in the cabin, but no drone, to me. If you ever happen to be in FL we can take it for a ride.
Is it a Heffner X pipe?

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Is it a Heffner X pipe?
It's an Accufab X-pipe.

Twturbo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 28, 2022
Upland SoCal
This setup is gorgeous, but it may be a Unicorn.
Someone on the forum is working on a set too.
Yeah, I was curious about this one. Also, the fact that it's valved is kind of nice. There's a YouTuber who got it and made a video but it's hard to tell ,you really need to hear an exhaust in person I feel