Accufab GT runs 10.97 in quarter mile

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
At Toronto Motor Park, Accufab's Gt ran a 10.97 in the quarter and will be shown in approx 2 weeks on Canadian car show Sports Car Revolution. Sean Hyland invited John Mehovitz to come up for filming of upcoming episode. The car has an Accufab throttle body, Accufab maf to throttle body hose support, Kenne Bell 2.5 in pulley snout, Pirelli pcorsa tires and revised program.

This is the same car and setup seen in the June issue of Road and Track magazine. In the Road and Track run, the magazine supplied the same driver for all cars. At Toronto John Mehovitz, well known drag racer and 1800 hp 4.6 block engine builder drove the car with much better times.

I'll update when I find out the date for Sports Car Revolution Show.
S

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
What were the times achieved by Motor Trend magazine?

E

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
In Motor trend the quarter time was 11.3 on stock tires, the time of 10.97 was on perelli pcorsa 345's

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
californiacuda said:
At Toronto Motor Park, Accufab's Gt ran a 10.97 in the quarter and will be shown in approx 2 weeks on Canadian car show Sports Car Revolution. Sean Hyland invited John Mehovitz to come up for filming of upcoming episode. The car has an Accufab throttle body, Accufab maf to throttle body hose support, Kenne Bell 2.5 in pulley snout, Pirelli pcorsa tires and revised program.

This is the same car and setup seen in the June issue of Road and Track magazine. In the Road and Track run, the magazine supplied the same driver for all cars. At Toronto John Mehovitz, well known drag racer and 1800 hp 4.6 block engine builder drove the car with much better times.

I'll update when I find out the date for Sports Car Revolution Show.
S

i see this car dyno'd 635 rwhp. so how many lbs of boost was that? also does it have any exhaust mods of any kind such as muffler swap or headers, etc?

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
It had 16 or 17 lbs of boost and the borla exhaust. The exhaust did not add much hp.