A new adventure begins

everetto

GT Owner
Sep 4, 2006
Desert Southwest
Hello All,

It is with some regret that I announce that my GT is gone. We put it on a truck yesterday, and a different car will arrive in a few weeks. I loved my GT and I had a great time doing the mods and playing with the car - there is no doubt the GT is one of the best-responding cars to relatively simple mods on the planet!

I want to say that there are some great folks here, and again - a HUGE thank-you to Shadowman for the incredible support and help he provided me (and all of us) - he is a one-of-a-kind!

Every time I get a car I tell myself "this is the keeper", and I have been doing that for years now. I thought the GT was my keeper and I still don't fully comprehend the ramifications of moving to a different car, and hopefully I won't learn to regret it over the long run - at least I can say;

I WAS A FORD GT OWNER! :cheers

Thanks again to all of you - this is a great forum, and I hope to still hang around some!

For those who may be interested, this is what should be arriving soon (and NO, it will not be nearly as fast as the GT!);

67e7j10.jpg

6fhrbz4.jpg

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Mosler?.....Nice

I'd love to see it in person if you're ever in Southern California.

Hope you find a "Shadowman" for Moslers because you're right...he is THE MAN.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Nice car but I prefer your Red GT looks like you made it and does everything better. But good luck and I hope the new owner of the GT likes his new ride.

Bet if you take the new black beast to Shadowman he can make it better.