A long overdue introduction

Button

Jul 11, 2009
Iowa
Gentlemen,
As this is my first posting I ask for your patience (I will learn my around as quick as possible). I have been lurking around this site for the better part of 2 years. I feel a part of the family simply from reading and gleaning more information than I thought possible. Just when I thought I knew all there was to know regarding the Ford GT and SVT in general I fire up the forum and start all over again. I consider myself an enthusiast (or should I say an addict) of the Ford GT. It seems I would be "over this phase" by now and yet the passion for the fine story, heritage, and history of the might Ford GT continues. I am many many years away from acquring one of my own, but my drive lives vicariously on the forum. I am glad and honored to be joining the family.

Hope all is well with you and yours,
Jeff

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Welcome aboard, Jeff!

'Hope you find a GT in your possession looooooong before you think you will! :thumbsup:cheers

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Welcome! We are glad to have you here!

Aug 25, 2006
All the best to you

Shadowman

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
welcome!

H

HHGT

Welcome....

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Welcome .. this place is full of great knowledgeable people and some time just full of it !! :biggrin

mike becks

GT Owner
Aug 7, 2006
Dania
there is hope .if i can aquire one anyone can.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Thanks for finally posting and being a fan! We welcome your thoughts and opinions.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
or should I say an addict

Addicts *sniff*? You think that *sniff* we are addicts here? *sniff* I don't *sniff* know what you're *sniff* talking about *sniff* !

Welcome aboard Jeff.... no cures found yet, but we're still trying!