A big Shot Out to Heffner Performance

NVMYGT

GT Owner
Jan 13, 2009
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
First of all I like to introduce my self to the forum. My name is Jay Motwani and I live in Fort Lauderdale. I have a 2005 Ford Gt White with Blue Stripes. I decided to do some minor upgrades. I selected Heffner Performance for this task. I couldn't been Happier. I have done business with many high performance shops and refuse to ship my car and wire money to have performance work done. I have found this to be a troubling relationship. My goal was to have a ford racing exhaust installed with headers, cat delete and a ford racing muffler installed. Heffner pulley Installed, Heffner tune and K&n installed. All to be complete in one day with a dyno pull at the end to see the true Hp gain. I contacted Jason with these requests. Although he stated it would be tough to complete, he has done it before. I arrived at his shop at 8:00 am. He immediately put 2 of his ford gt mechanics on the car. By 8:30 am my car was being dismantled. By lunch the whole rear end of the car was dismantled and the factory exhaust was removed. By 4pm the car was finished with the new exhaust, pulley, tune and K&n were installed. We dyno the car at about 5 pm and the car made 648 rwhp. What a difference. I arrived home by 9pm that night truley satisfied. This is a tesimony to Jason unbelieveable customer service!! I strongly recommend Jason Heffner!!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Welcome to the site Jay!

That's a great number at 648rwhp. Heffner Performance is a great shop and I'm glad you were satisfied with your work there.

Be careful with your newfound power!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Jason does great work!
Welcome to the board :)

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Jason is a good guy and congrats on the mods.

Aug 25, 2006
This is the type of story that we all enjoy hearing; thank you for taking the time to share it.

Enjoy your gal however take some time to get to know her again

All the best with your journey

Takes care

Shadowman

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Most definitely, this is exactly how it shall always be enjoy !

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
If you finished at 5:00 and got home at 9:00, what the hell took so long for that drive? Cops on the road? You need a radar detector.

As an aside, please consider a paid membership to this Forum to keep us going with the great info you can glean here. Hope to meet you at Rally IV.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
welcome, and congrats!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Jay,
Jason's the Best !! Welcome !!!

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Don't believe all of that rubbish *sniff* about Jason being a good guy *sniff*. He's a "speed" dealer *sniff*, and now you are his latest *sniff* junkie. Pretty soon *sniff* 650 HP won't be enough.... and he *sniff* knows you'll be *sniff* back for more! There's more *sniff* than a few *sniff* people *sniff* in these parts *sniff* that he's *sniff* hooked. But, we *sniff* won't name *sniff* names.

OK, kidding aside, Jason and his team are absolutely first class!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Kendall, I can give you a prescription for your "sniff."

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
648 is very strong

congrats

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
648 is very strong

congrats

Especially on that specific Dyno

NVMYGT

GT Owner
Jan 13, 2009
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! Kumar I do believe 648 is very strong. I was very happy with the results. Regarding the time it took to return, I spend a little time with Jason and his staff. I was able to go to the track and watch some of Jason's Customers cars making 7 to 8 sec passes.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It's a very strong number on that dyno. I never had my car dyno'd there, but the first white car Camilo had was dyno'd there, and with p/t and exhaust the car made 602rwhp. I think despite different days, it's clear those headers and cat delete pipes made a big difference.

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Don't believe all of that rubbish *sniff* about Jason being a good guy *sniff*. He's a "speed" dealer *sniff*, and now you are his latest *sniff* junkie. Pretty soon *sniff* 650 HP won't be enough.... and he *sniff* knows you'll be *sniff* back for more! There's more *sniff* than a few *sniff* people *sniff* in these parts *sniff* that he's *sniff* hooked. But, we *sniff* won't name *sniff* names.

OK, kidding aside, Jason and his team are absolutely first class!

No need to name names, I confess.

First, I had originally planned to install the smaller pulley kit on the stock supercharger but about that time Whipple developed their oversized unit. So I skipped the pulley and had Jason slap a Whipple on it. Big improvement, lots of fun.

When I decided I needed more, I knew just putting a smaller pulley on the Whipple wouldn't provide the "fix" I needed.

So I shipped him my yellow car and had him install twin turbos on it. 850 RWHP. Now we were getting somewhere! Broke 203 at The Texas Mile on pump gas. Awesome machine but it wasn't long before I needed a little more.

I just got the twin turbo back from Florida. Jason installed a Stillen clutch, bumped the boost up to around 24 lbs and dyno tuned it to run on C16 race gas. 1007 RWHP. Took it out for a shakedown cruise today to get used to it.

I'm sorry, I can't describe the experience. I thought it was fast before, (and it was), but this is a whole different level. To me, it's far too powerful for the street. It will get you hurt. I have finally hit my personal power limit. I'm going to have to grow a bigger set to use this car to it's potential but I didn't build it for the street. After this March's Texas Mile I'll detune it back to a "safe" 850 RWHP.

Good job Jason.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Uh, oh, looks like I won't see you in my rearview mirror.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

First, I had originally planned to install the smaller pulley kit on the stock supercharger but about that time Whipple developed their oversized unit. So I skipped the pulley and had Jason slap a Whipple on it. Big improvement, lots of fun.

When I decided I needed more, I knew just putting a smaller pulley on the Whipple wouldn't provide the "fix" I needed.

So I shipped him my yellow car and had him install twin turbos on it. 850 RWHP. Now we were getting somewhere! Broke 203 at The Texas Mile on pump gas. Awesome machine but it wasn't long before I needed a little more.

I just got the twin turbo back from Florida. Jason installed a Stillen clutch, bumped the boost up to around 24 lbs and dyno tuned it to run on C16 race gas. 1007 RWHP. Took it out for a shakedown cruise today to get used to it.

I'm sorry, I can't describe the experience. I thought it was fast before, (and it was), but this is a whole different level. To me, it's far too powerful for the street. It will get you hurt. I have finally hit my personal power limit. I'm going to have to grow a bigger set to use this car to it's potential but I didn't build it for the street. After this March's Texas Mile I'll detune it back to a "safe" 850 RWHP.

Good job Jason.

Hey, Texas, what are you using for rear tires to try to put that new H.P. to the ground and how well are they actually working in that dept???

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas

Good job Jason.

sick

gotta love that 1000 mark. can't wait to see the car run :thumbsup

NVMYGT

GT Owner
Jan 13, 2009
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Texas,
I had the pleasure to see your car at the shop. What a Beast!!! The car was flawless. You even had a steering wheel cover. I like some of the billet parts in the engine comparment. Who did the work? Congrats on the new Power!!