999 posts?

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
The Architect how did you manage 999 posts in a couple days? :confused

I know it was probably given but reason would there be for this?

The Architect

Ergo..vis a vis...concordantly
Jan 1, 1970
The Source
The post count is a systemic anomaly inherent to the forum. While I do not intend to increase it vis a vis participation on the site, from time to time I am required to enforce the laws of the forum. Concordantly, should a post need to be locked or troll need to be eliminated from the system, I may, grudgingly, appear.

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
architect... Mr matrix ?

what is this all about ... Holy cow, I understand nothing in that conversation.. guess I'm just a dumb uneducated european dude, trying to liasie with the advance big country boys ... sorry, who is mr arschiteckt ? :rofl

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
SLF360 said:
what is this all about ... Holy cow, I understand nothing in that conversation.. guess I'm just a dumb uneducated european dude, trying to liasie with the advance big country boys ... sorry, who is mr arschiteckt ? :rofl

Same here, I'm just a dumb redneck how the hell am I supposed to understand this shit?

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
He only has 2 real posts 1 on this thread and a test post

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Didn't you guys see The Matrix (the movie)? How long through the movie did it take for you to figure out what was going on? For me I was lost for the first half...

Gotta love The Architect. I guess since he was chased out of The Matrix he has found a home at The Ford GT Forum. My guess is our host DBK is a fan of The Matrix Trilogy... :thumbsup

Last edited:

SMLDONZI

Sep 27, 2005
NE OH/SW VA
Klaatu Barada Nikto!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
SMLDONZI said:
Klaatu Barada Nikto!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hmmm. Apparently the forum is host to more than one fan of obscure SciFi phraseology.

wonkawonka

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Lebanon
Klaatu... verada... necktie?

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Obi.... wanna... F***ya....???

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
wonkawonka said:
Klaatu... verada... necktie?

I swear, I haven't seen that in so long, and I literally just watched it 30 minutes ago on the sci-fi channel. I loved that movie so much when it came out I saw it twice in the theater and rented it about 400 times on VHS, thus proving I wasn't up to much of anything good in 1993... :lol You can't go wrong with an evening of Evil Dead and it's spawn. So many good quotes from Bruce Campbell.

"Klaatu Verata N... Necktie... Nickel... It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word..."

Pipelion

That movie scared the living $hit out of me. It was made the year I was born 1951. But didn't air on TV till later. I was 5 or 6? It really got me trying to figure out how that robot could be contained.

Now I enjoy it.

Allan

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
999 POSTS - now Over 11000 And Counting ! What A Success

Nostalgia !

we are now over 11000 posts ! wow.. no wonder people get lost and start asking answered and discussed questions again

few months ago (!), it was still the cosy few of us, ... AND WE WERE THERE !!!!

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
SLF360 said:
... AND WE WERE THERE !!!!

I guess it all fell apart once I started posting...

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Bony is closing in on architect levels...

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I guess some of you younger guys don't recognize Patricia Neal's famous line to Gort the robot in "The Day The Earth Stood Still." Klatu was the spaceman played by Michael Rennie, and that statement saved the earth from extinction. On DVD in black&white.