92 ON 29th!!

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
beautiful specs, congratulations and enjoy!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Congtrats Jack !!! Beautiful looking GT !! I see the motley crew made it.. Can't wait to see it in person !! B.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Congrats on the delivery of your NFGT. Enjoy in good health! What a bunch of criminals you hosted, Frank and Blake especially.
Bill Dickey has now been to about 20 FGT deliveries :)

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
K092 is finally home. The BIG Orange truck arrived March 29. Kudos to Mike the driver as he backed down our winding country road so Steve would not have to drive the last quarter mile to our house. About 15 local and Ford GT Forum friends (Dr. Frank, Blake (Big Inch), Indy (Bill Dickie), and Jeff/Gina Sapp (Grey Ghost) were there for the delivery. Despite it being cold, windy and raining a lot, spirits were not dampened. Steve did an absolutely terrific job of the delivery, answering lots of questions from friends and getting me acclimated. What a great day! Its almost three years since I applied and I am so blessed to have this incredibly beautiful and engineered car. Now its time to figure out the best way to get it to the PPF installer as he is about 35 miles away. Cant start on the install until April 8, so I have a week of admiring the car, but not driving it.

View attachment 55121View attachment 55123View attachment 55125View attachment 55126View attachment 55127
Congratulations from one Missouri boy to another. Made the grade the 2nd time around. You and your crew are invited to delivery of my NFGT in a year or three.

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Congrats Jack! Now you're faced with the dilemma on which one to drive.