$7.99 GT R/C car.....

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Highly recommend this for all...it was the big hit at our holidays.....others spent $100s on gifts but every kid wanted to play with this toy....

http://www.radioshack.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=ford gt&origkw=ford gt&sr=1

Its very, very fast, tough, revvs high, and well made....can take a hit to a wall at full speed, been thrown at floor 5x times and has engine revved at full speed stuck under couch for 5 mins straight

Make sure you get one or give some away....

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps, yes, got one for my permamnent collection too :rofl

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Nice find. It couldn't be that fast though. It is red. :lol

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
These were $10 last year. Every store I've been in has had 3-4 and I've bought them all.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Can a toy less than $10 REALLY be that fun? I have never had such luck....

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
These were $10 last year. Every store I've been in has had 3-4 and I've bought them all.

So, how many stores have you been in? :biggrin

paul b

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2006
I gave away 6 as presents, these are as good as they sound, good deal.

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Made in . . .

They even had some to match my car!

aradio1.htm

aradio2.htm

aradio3.htm

Pete S.

Attachments

• aRCModel35.JPG
    aRCModel35.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 218
  • aRCModel36.JPG
    aRCModel36.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 220
  • aRCModel41.JPG
    aRCModel41.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 218

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Is that Toilet Paper? Reading Material? Big Bathroom! :eek

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
just ordered 3 of 'em... didn't notice if I could choose colors :confused
Oh well:shrug

M

Mark O

It's got to be made in China. It would be $119.99 if it were made here in the US of A

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
When I went to my local Radio Shack, they did not even have them on my area. They ordered them on line at the shelf price and UPS'd them to me and did not even charge me for shipping or handling.

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
You're close.

Is that Toilet Paper? Reading Material? Big Bathroom! :eek

A couple of hundred feet underground along the subway system they put these crappy little rooms filled with electronics, a table, a couple of chairs, rag-on-a-roll (close to toilet paper). It's where we hang out when we're not dodging trains trying to get some work done.

Pete S.

CBReFLeX

Jul 3, 2007
Port Charlott FL
When I went to my local Radio Shack, they did not even have them on my area. They ordered them on line at the shelf price and UPS'd them to me and did not even charge me for shipping or handling.

For some reason I just cant seem to read past his responces, I get stuck staring at his siggy LOL j/k. BTW thats great finally a GT I can afford.:thumbsup

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006

Yes, its r/c unit looks like a vintage Futaba unit...

Its spins it wheels and was fast on carpet too

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Week before Christmas I went to a new Radio Shack and bought their entire stock of 4 then ordered 8 more and gave all of them to Kids,friends, and new hot rod Grandson (in picture with wild GT and wild Cat). They were the hit of our Christmas. PS I think I payed half as much for the battery's. Tomy

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Highly recommend this for all...it was the big hit at our holidays.....others spent $100s on gifts but every kid wanted to play with this toy....

http://www.radioshack.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=ford gt&origkw=ford gt&sr=1

Its very, very fast, tough, revvs high, and well made....can take a hit to a wall at full speed, been thrown at floor 5x times and has engine revved at full speed stuck under couch for 5 mins straight

Make sure you get one or give some away....

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps, yes, got one for my permamnent collection too :rofl

Great Post:thumbsup I went out today and picked up five of them:biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I've been to 10 stores throughout the Midwest. But, somebody's hosing us. None of the cars come with numbers on them or a kit to do this with. Don't be fooled. Also, they only come in RED! If you want a different color car, they have yellow Gallardos and black Porsches. If you're going to buy two or more, make sure you get them at different frequencies (they only have 2, 40 & 27).

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Yes, there no roundel #s on them, only red. Still hot.

Lots of cracked, trashed boxes at stores

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
I will have to paint mine Heritage myself. Come to think of it, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have one painted for each production color made.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
I've been to 10 stores throughout the Midwest. But, somebody's hosing us. None of the cars come with numbers on them or a kit to do this with. Don't be fooled. Also, they only come in RED! If you want a different color car, they have yellow Gallardos and black Porsches. If you're going to buy two or more, make sure you get them at different frequencies (they only have 2, 40 & 27).

Anyone finf them at 2, 40 mhz???? All the ones in NYC are 27 mhz !!!!!

girlfriend beat me in a 1/32 R/C GT race in drunken new yrs eves race in my condo hallway....she might have reversed me at last second...since we were both 27 Mhz...she had the McLaren SL tooo...showed here who was Boss later:banana