60-130

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Soroush is crazy

I love it Soroush. Too wild. Don't ever slow down!

Ed

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
5.3 is impressive man.

I completely forgot my Vbox when I went out to play last night.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
5.3 is impressive man.

I completely forgot my Vbox when I went out to play last night.

come on man, I want see what that beast can do!:cheers

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I love it Soroush. Too wild. Don't ever slow down!

Ed

thanks Ed, but Im not as crazy as you:wink

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Soroush,

Wow, Was that with your mom in the car?:lol Since you were picking her up from the airport sat. night I thought you might be taking her for a ride.

BTW-Why didn't you and Jason let the rest of us know ya'll were going out to play! Sounds like fun!

Larry

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Soroush,

Wow, Was that with your mom in the car?:lol Since you were picking her up from the airport sat. night I thought you might be taking her for a ride.

BTW-Why didn't you and Jason let the rest of us know ya'll were going out to play! Sounds like fun!

Larry

Larry this was a private event that we got invited to by the person who was organizing it, and it was the first time it was done at HRP, they were on the fence about letting us run in the first place and the organizer didnt want more than 7 or 8 cars there for this first event, however the event was very succesfull and there will be more events of this nature in the future. I was told that we can bring more cars in the upcoming events, so all you houston guys and dallas(komar) once I will find out when the next event is, you will all be invited:cheers

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Perfect!

Sounds like fun!!

Larry

BTW-I think Jason's mullet was the deciding factor:biggrin

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008