4000th Murcielago

Aug 25, 2006
I own a Gallardo and can say I would not spend 500k on a Murcie. I just don't like Lambos that much. Don't get me wrong they are nice cars and I like my G.

500k would make a heck of a down payment on a Veyron. That's where my money would be in this theortical 500k discussion.

Veryon = another awesome gal

However once in this league of gals I would never leverage to own one; IMO either stroke the check or put a larger picture on the wall.

Shadowman

Last edited:

anya

NGT,GT/GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
Most people, in principle, probably have the same view. Myself included.

With apologies to Tim C. (et al! :lol), I can only see, at most, owning TWO FGTs. ONE "stove top stock", and the other MODDED THRU THE ROOF. IOW, one to look at/show and one to play with w/o consideration as to rock chips, mileage, depreciation, blah, blah, blah.

But, that said, if someone wants to lay out $500K for ONE car - MORE POWER TO HIM!!! It's his darn money, he earned it, and it's a lead pipe cinch he, "CAN'T take it with him". So, practicality be hanged! :wink :banana :cheers

EP How about 2FGT and one GTX1?:cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Now, in THAT case I'd hafta make an exception, Jim! :lol :thumbsup

Aug 25, 2006

I call this an awesome stable

Shadowman

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Jim and Larry - hope to see you guys at cars and coffee this year. Ed

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Jim and Larry - hope to see you guys at cars and coffee this year. Ed

Back atcha! :cheers

bosscobra

Aug 24, 2007
motor city
gallardo engines are made in germany and murcielago engines are made in italy"

I'd like to help keep the GT forum as correct as it has and can be:

The G's block and crankcase are "built" in Hungary, they are then shipped to and assembled with the remaining components in ITALY. :thumbsup

Almost the same distance between Romeo and Wixom.

Last edited:

GFORCE

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2006
New,Murcielago.

While not having much seat time,{Weather}.Its a different gal big time.Its a large wide beautiful car,The best brakes ive ever felt,When i have got to drive it its a thrlling mind blowing thing.That being said when i drive the GT,I feel invincble,the power the sound.I feel safer in the M,must be that all wheel drive thing,Im old school rear wheel drive on the edge no nannys.I just like
having the two,yes i did get rid of one gt to get it,And both cars being BLK
they make and awesome presence together.I just put a BF valvetronic exhaust,with remote switch,had the secondary cats removed so when i want i can go to open F1 sound,can;t wait to drive it now.But if i had to have just one,the GT would be my choice.

Aug 25, 2006
While not having much seat time,{Weather}.Its a different gal big time.Its a large wide beautiful car,The best brakes ive ever felt,When i have got to drive it its a thrlling mind blowing thing.That being said when i drive the GT,I feel invincble,the power the sound.I feel safer in the M,must be that all wheel drive thing,Im old school rear wheel drive on the edge no nannys.I just like
having the two,yes i did get rid of one gt to get it,And both cars being BLK
they make and awesome presence together.I just put a BF valvetronic exhaust,with remote switch,had the secondary cats removed so when i want i can go to open F1 sound,can;t wait to drive it now.But if i had to have just one,the GT would be my choice.

You will have great fun with your gal and once you deicde what direction to go with the top for her you have the best of both worlds; the roadster as presented by Italy and the coupe for those times when the weather is less than stellar.

Enjoy your gal and thank you for the shared comments.

Shadowman