4 digit ecu code.

whipple

GT Owner
Jan 1, 2014
Hi everyone, iam a newbie here from the Philippines, I am ordering sct tuner, pulley for my ford GT and they were asking for the 4-digit code? would any of you guys tell me where to look for this code? Thanks a lot.:::

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
Ask them if they are referring to the Powertrain Calibration code,, if so its on your drivers door placard,, I think its 5 digits, the last number on the lower line.. Good luck, Are you going through Torrie at fast parts network,, he's one of the best..

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
Kumusta ka. Good luck with the upgrades.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I believe they are looking for the first 4 digits of the PCM part number which is as follows: 5G7A-12A650-AD

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I believe they are looking for the first 4 digits of the PCM part number which is as follows: 5G7A-12A650-AD

I'm not sure that's it, Kendall. I called them and they gave me the number for the GT. I have it written down at home and can check after work.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I'm not sure that's it, Kendall. I called them and they gave me the number for the GT. I have it written down at home and can check after work.

Well, that will teach me to question Kendall. Checked my paperwork. He is correct:)

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Well, that will teach me to question Kendall. Checked my paperwork. He is correct:)

Come on Ed. You know better!

Vince H

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Your user names "whipple" and your only going with a pulley/tune???

whipple

GT Owner
Jan 1, 2014
Your user names "whipple" and your only going with a pulley/tune???

ha ha.. i was thinking of a username that i will not forget and since whipple appeared in the forum, i thought it is an iconic word associted with FGT that i will never forget, but after some reading and research, i think i will just go ahead and order the whipple supercharger! Thanks!