3 Matech FGTs Racing this weekend...

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Check out www.fiagt3.com Brno track in Czech Republic. After the first 2 practices the GTs were 8,13,and 15 in the 38 car field. First race on Sat. 5:45am PDT 1 hour. Second race, 1 hour Sun. 2:30am PDT.........GO BLU :thumbsup

Attachments

• Lo Res GT.jpg
    Lo Res GT.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 315

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Forum FAN CLUB

Very cool we ought to get a GT FORUM fan page to support these guys.

A special place for them to post photos results and us GT guys to respond

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
DBK=Matech fan page?

Very cool we ought to get a GT FORUM fan page to support these guys.

A special place for them to post photos results and us GT guys to respond

How about it Dave? Let's support them.....

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
I am in and already did it! Bought their complete GT parts stock last week (4 cars) :biggrin Also a kind of FGT sponsoring :cheers

They totally stripped 5 new GT's down to frame and engine. The rest was dismissed and is now - in my garage / or should I say warehouse :):eek
Now I guess I own the biggest privat new GT part stock in Europe or maybe in the world ??? :banana

Sorry GT_Joe :wink

As promissed, I will post some inside infos about Matech and their GT3 car specs with some pictures within the next days when I am back.

Desi

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Thanks !! Keep us posted !!

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
I am in and already did it! Bought their complete GT parts stock last week (4 cars) :biggrin Also a kind of FGT sponsoring :cheers

They totally stripped 5 new GT's down to frame and engine. The rest was dismissed and is now - in my garage / or should I say warehouse :):eek
Now I guess I own the biggest privat new GT part stock in Europe or maybe in the world ??? :banana

As promissed, I will post some inside infos about Matech and their GT3 car specs with some pictures within the next days when I am back.

Desi

Desi what part of Germany are located in?

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
You have a PM
Desi

Blue/White GT

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2007
Are you willing to sell some parts?

Are you willing to sell any parts?

Desi

Blue/White GT

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2007
Would you be willing to sell some parts? Thanks, Dan