2024 - Ford 24 Hours of Le Mans Hospitality

Wow. This sounds great. I’m definitely in for 2 as this will be my first time doing this. Super excited!
Thanks DBK for the opportunity…

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Of course we’re (Rebecka and I) interested!

Expecting a class win to celebrate as well! 🏁

Last edited:
Reactions: Copenhagen GT

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
We went all four years of the GT program and, like many others, I swore that I’d never go back after the progressively political environment that culminated in the bogus 2019 DQs. Would love to go watch the Mustangs, however! My problem would be how to manage Le Mans with Roz now confined to a wheelchair. Time for some heavy planning and thinking!

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
So sorry to hear about Roz. Hope that's temporary.

ed.life

GT Owner
Nov 16, 2012
Victoria B.C. Canada
Yo!

There WILL be a Ford hospitality program for the debut of the new Mustang GT3 car at the 24 Hours of Le Mans this June. Details are forthcoming, but it will include a hospitality unit with food, beverage, shuttles to various track viewing areas, garage tours, and more. There will be a very limited number of overall tickets, so if you are interested in attending, please just make note here. I would anticipate the cost being right around $3k per person.

The race is June 12-16, 2024. As soon as there are more details available, I will relay them. 2015-2019 summers in France were the best, can't wait to make it back!

View attachment 69190
Count me in . I need to get out of the house and there's nothing like a Ford win at LeMans to make my year......ed.life

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
We went all four years of the GT program and, like many others, I swore that I’d never go back after the progressively political environment that culminated in the bogus 2019 DQs. Would love to go watch the Mustangs, however! My problem would be how to manage Le Mans with Roz now confined to a wheelchair. Time for some heavy planning and thinking!
Same—was so disappointed for Ben and disappointed in the obviously political outcome. But, Ford is making a big push and with teams like Proton running the mustang, hopefully we’ll get a fair shake!

Very sorry to hear that Roz is in a wheel chair now. Might we see you guys at Daytona, which is a little closer / easier? Would love to catch up with both of you!

Reactions: Vince H

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Following the Pfizer covid shots, Roz spent a year in and out of hospital (11 times!) culminating in a massive stroke a year ago. Recovery has been glacially slow, but she is improving

Reactions: JWZ and Vince H

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Please put me down for 2 spots. Was planning on heading over for a Juno Beach tour June 6 so this is icing on the cake.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Dave, Jen and I are in. We'll keep Frank occupied.....

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Yes, I would 100% love to have the opportunity to stay in Ford Hospitality Pits / Access. Put me down for 2 please.

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sounds like another epic trip. Thank you for giving us the opportunity. Please count me in for at least two - possibly 3

Cheers
Anders

Last edited:

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

Chip & Charley (with Peggy & Roxanne) are going. Not just interested, GOING!! This will be my 5th trip to Le Mans and really looking forward to it. All the best.

Chip

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Following the Pfizer covid shots, Roz spent a year in and out of hospital (11 times!) culminating in a massive stroke a year ago. Recovery has been glacially slow, but she is improving
😥Crud... Keeping positive thoughts and prayers. 👍

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Yo!

There WILL be a Ford hospitality program for the debut of the new Mustang GT3 car at the 24 Hours of Le Mans this June. Details are forthcoming, but it will include a hospitality unit with food, beverage, shuttles to various track viewing areas, garage tours, and more. There will be a very limited number of overall tickets, so if you are interested in attending, please just make note here. I would anticipate the cost being right around $3k per person.

The race is June 12-16, 2024. As soon as there are more details available, I will relay them. 2015-2019 summers in France were the best, can't wait to make it back!

View attachment 69190
Sounds amazing keep us posted Dave

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California

We are very sorry to hear this about Roz. She is such a joy to visit with.
Godspeed on a quick recovery and all the best from me and my dad Robert.

Reactions: texas mongrel

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Yo!

View attachment 69190

Yo!

View attachment 69190
BTW we will be 4 for LeMans epic trip this year. Counting the days. Thanks much.

93extxdps

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 17, 2007
Texas
Darin and Sylvie for 2
Thanks Dave

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
I’m very sorry to hear that about Roz Dave. Our prayers are with you to a speedy recovery.

Dave please count me in for 1. And more importantly thanks for throwing it!

Mule Air

Jan 28, 2019
Raleigh, NC
Hi Dave, I would be in for two people. Sounds like an awesome time!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
With regrets, I will not be able to plan for Lemans this year, but I will undoubtedly watch remotely and cherish the last time that I was able to see Ford race the NFGTs at Lemans with friends and forum members. It is an unbelievable experience and well worth it.

LeMans2019-0001237.jpgLeMans2019-0001505.jpgLeMans2019-0000950.jpg