2012 Mclaren MP4-12C For Sale

andymlow

GT Owner
May 17, 2007
Sarasota, FL
Testing the water...Here goes. Asking 185,000
Superbly maintained car - the car is totally sorted after numerous minor warranty trim repairs and upgrades. All standard software updates done. Garage kept.
Things that make this car unique compared to the ones you will see for sale elsewhere.
1) definitely the MOST highly optioned 12c ever! Carbon fiber accents everywhere, Carbon Ceramic brakes, the steering wheel alone was a $6000 option.

2) Has one year of Mclaren extended warranty. I'm willing to bet NONE of the others out there are under warranty. This warranty was over $4k. Trust me...although the car is very reliable parts and repairs are expensive and you don't want to take any chances.

3) The provenance of the car is entirely known. Mclaren Tampa Bay sold this car new to a guy who has since bought a P1, then a fellow GT owner bought it and between those two it was driven 3400 miles in 2 yrs and then I bought it and it has about 9k on the clock now. Spent it's whole life being pampered in FL.

Attachments

• IMG_6592.jpeg
    IMG_6592.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 384
  • McLaren-4.jpeg
    McLaren-4.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 391
  • McLaren-6.jpeg
    McLaren-6.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 388
  • McLaren-11.jpeg
    McLaren-11.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 394
  • McLaren-46.jpeg
    McLaren-46.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 389

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Sweet ride and as clean as they come ! I have seen this car in person a real beauty!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Whoa Andy! What brought this on?

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I hope something new will be replacing her, and that you dont miss it, like I do!

My wife said it might well have been the prettiest car that we have ever owned. That being said, I can vouch for the history of this car prior to Andy. It is amazing and and superbly optioned. It was about the highest optioned MP4 in the country when we acquired it from the Mclaren dealer with minimal miles on it (maybe 1800, can't recall).

IMHO - the MP4 really is the best supercar value out there, and Andy is a great guy, so someone will be quite lucky.

Last edited:

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Also, as nice as his photos are, nothing sufficiently captures how amazing the volcano red paint is in person.
The depth and richness makes Ferrari's reds look like rattle can spray paint

Last edited:

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Also, as nice as his photos are, nothing sufficiently captures how amazing the volcano red paint is in person.
The depth and richness makes Ferrari's reds look like rattle can spray paint

Maybe your wife will talk you into buying it back !! :biggrin

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Maybe your wife will talk you into buying it back !! :biggrin

Thought has crossed my mind. Would have to move something out first though...