2012 Calendar Help!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hey guys,
Camilo and I have just about finished the 2012 Calendar. We've got enough shots already to fill out the whole thing and are deciding which shots to use for what month, but I figured I'd ask if anyone wanted to submit any photos they had for either use as a month or to fill in the back page of the calendar, that would be awesome.

If you've got anything really cool, or artistic that you own the license to that you would like to be used in the calendar, send it my way and we'll see if we can fit it in. A good example of something we could use for a month would be the great shots HIRISC had taken of his car recently. Or if you've got any high quality shots of something like Rally 6, or track shots, or scenic drives, that would be great for the back pages.

THANKS!

webmaster@fordgtforum.com

may.jpg

novem.jpg

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
I have 120 GT shots...I have 2.0+MB files

Fall colors one might be nice for Sept-Nov

Last edited:

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Took this yesterday, returning from the Rennsport Reunion at Laguna Seca (Monterey) - unretouched

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hey guys, please email rather than attach. Takes up too much space. Thanks.

NJF

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Will you be letting us know how to order the calendar once it becomes available?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Will do. I was hoping we'd be ready to go last week but Camilo was busy. Should be next week.

MORE PLEASE! LOTS OF GOOD SUBMISSIONS SO FAR!

webmaster@fordgtforum.com

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
I think I have some rally I shots in front of the Ford HQ, but someone took shots from the roof that included all of the cars. Dave do you have that shot or do you know who does?

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
DSCN2996.jpg

ETW

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2006
Hey I tried emailing pictures to that address and it wouldn't go through. Is there another email address I should try?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I got a bunch from everyone else. Out of curiosity, what was the error?

You can try dmbannister@mac.com

H

HHGT

Hey Dave you should consider switching to a Gmail account..:lol:lol

ETW

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2006
Looks like it went through to your other address. Before it would just come back as "Delivery status notification- This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 2 second(s):

* webmaster@fordgtforum.com

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Here is one I like and it id RED

VIR.jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Thanks for all the e-mail submissions. Please keep them coming and SOON because we're hopefully gonna have the back pages done by Friday.

dmbannister@mac.com

NJF

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I tried last night and one made it through and the other did not. Looked like e-mail inbox was maxed out at 500.

dandaman

GT Owner
Apr 8, 2007
Tyler, Tx
Curves

ford gt rear top.jpg

dandaman

GT Owner
Apr 8, 2007
Tyler, Tx
Notice the American Flag reflection in the top of the passenger side door.

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
My favorite FGT pix, sorry I couldn't find it from old posts, of all time was the one taken at one of the FGT annual rallys, in which 20+ GTs where shown running at a track. I believe someone might have made posters from it. That is a MUST HAVE, imo. Please someone please find it....

GTED

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I took that backwards out the window of my car. I think it was in the back pages last year.

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Man, I didn't realize that pix was your creation!! NICE!! Which rally was it, so I can go back to the old thread and look at that pix again? THx

I took that backwards out the window of my car. I think it was in the back pages last year.