2009 Mini Cooper Clubman John Cooper Works / JCW

6s219

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 30, 2010
Covina, CA
Well the holidays are around the corner, and I thought I would post this for all to view or pass on if you know someone who maybe in the market for a Mini Cooper Clubman with the John Cooper Works up grade. Thanks for your time. I can be contacted at: reidjensen@me.com

Here are some details about the car:

For your consideration is my 2009 Mini Cooper Clubman with the John Cooper Works package. I am the original owner with all service records which were performed by the Mini dealer. I also have clear
title in hand. This is a NO STORIES car that is a BLAST to drive. This car has an extended warranty to 100K miles or 6 years that is transferable, it also has the extended service agreement that is also
transferable. All documentation is available including original window sticker, 2-keys, all manuals, and book in there original Mini book holder.This is a private party sale. I am not a dealer.

I encourage you to come and see this car for yourself. For peace of mind have your Mini dealer perform an inspection. You will not be disappointed. I would also like to point out that there are some rock
chips in the paint due to driving the car. There are no chips in any of the glass and all glass is original MINI glass.

Some of the upgrade options are;
- Chili Red Paint
- Carbon Black Checkered Cloth
- Cold Weather Package
- Power Folding Mirrors
- Heated mirrors and washer jest
- Heated Front Seats

Premium Package
- Multi Function Steering Wheel with Carbon Fiber accent
- Dual PAne Panoramic Sunroof
- Automatic Air Conditioning

Chrome Line Interior
Foglights
Rally Lights (Dealer Installed Option)
Xenon Headlights
Bluetooth and USB/iPod adapter
Navigation System (Dealer Installed Option)
Runflat tires

All schedule maintenance has been performed at either Irvine Mini, or Monrovia Mini.
All service records accounted for.
The car has 32,670 miles

Irvine Mini performed oil change at 15,891 miles March 26, 2010
Monrovia Mini replaced serpentine belt at 19,932 miles (due to squirrel getting caught in the belt) replaced runflat tire due to nail. Oct. 15, 2010
Monrovia Mini performed oil change at 22,187 (also performed brake flush service, microfilter service, and replaced 2 of the runflat tires to to air pressure loss, also had timing chain tensioner replaced)
View attachment 22964View attachment 22965View attachment 22966View attachment 22967View attachment 22968Jan 26, 2011
Monrovia Mini performed standard service check at 28,115 miles , break service, top off all fluids. July 15, 2011

for picture please visit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/69835984@N07/

Price $25,650.00

Also LoJack with early warning is installed and is transferable.

I can provide additional photos or information upon request.

Attachments

• mini5.JPG
    mini5.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 166
  • mini4.jpg
    mini4.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 279
  • mini3.JPG
    mini3.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 175
  • mini2.jpg
    mini2.jpg