2009 hemi r/t retro challanger

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Guys , you all know i bleed ford blue blood, BUT JUST CAME BACK FROM MY LOCAL DODGE DEALER, BABY 36,000 HEMI/BIG WHEELS/. RUNS LIKE STINK! Before I commit, any comments? its never getting garaged, have to many gt"s and prototypes and all:biggrin just looks like a very comfortable fun beater! keeping th lt truck etc. gtjoey 1314

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
great car, was the one of the features of this year's SEMA. did you shoot any video, was Lee Iacocca and the boys from Cyberus there?

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
GTJOEY - get ahold of your neighbor SAMTHEJEEPMAN. He had one of the first ones in NJ. If ya need his number, let me know.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Saw an orange one with black RT stripes the other day - like stepping back in time. Only difference is the old gal has put on a few pounds. :biggrin
Hell of a sweet ride with a hemi, lotsa show and go :thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
No video yet :biggrin looks neat, will get more details, the new bug looks good too, am I cracking up yet ?gtjoey 1314

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Guys , you all know i bleed ford blue blood, BUT JUST CAME BACK FROM MY LOCAL DODGE DEALER, BABY 36,000 HEMI/BIG WHEELS/. RUNS LIKE STINK! Before I commit, any comments? its never getting garaged, have to many gt"s and prototypes and all:biggrin just looks like a very comfortable fun beater! keeping th lt truck etc. gtjoey 1314

I was all hot 'n' bothered about getting wunna the new Challenger "SS" models (the stripped down, no frills, light weight "go fast" with the 500hp 392 in it)...until I found out it wasn't even CLOSE to being street legal. 'Track only... :frown:frown:frown

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I was all hot 'n' bothered about getting wunna the new Challenger "SS" models (the stripped down, no frills, light weight "go fast" with the 500hp 392 in it)...until I found out it wasn't even CLOSE to being street legal. 'Track only... :frown:frown:frown

Why would that matter? It would never leave your property without being inside of a transport vehicle. :lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Why would that matter? It would never leave your property without being inside of a transport vehicle. :lol

'Took ya 5 minutes B4U hit the "slam" button this time!!! YUR GETTIN' A LIL' SLOWER THESE DAYS I SEE!!! :lol

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
'Took ya 5 minutes B4U hit the "slam" button this time!!! YUR GETTIN' A LIL' SLOWER THESE DAYS I SEE!!! :lol

I was busy posting on another thread. Sorry for being so slow.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I was busy posting on another thread. Sorry for being so slow.

Well, at least NOW I guess I'm a bit lower on your list of priorities in that department, so things are looking up!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Well, at least NOW I guess I'm a bit lower on your list of priorities in that department, so things are looking up!

How am I ever going to catch up with your post count. For every post I make on every thread, you seem to shadow me and post at least one reply! :frown

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

good one !! He's made a name for himself hasn't he !!..:biggrin

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
How am I ever going to catch up with your post count. For every post I make on every thread, you seem to shadow me and post at least one reply! :frown

'People who live in glass houses...'

But, geeeeeeeze! I didn't realize that was a goal of yours, Mr. L.! I'm aware of at least one person being smitten with my goofy "green dots" for some reason :lol, but I had no idea that anyone had ...I mean that you...uh...that ANYONE would be...that is...

In the attempt to assist you in your quest, henceforth I shall endeavor to resist posting ANYTHING that could even be remotely considered as a response to any post you make! :rofl :cheers :thumbsup

(Not! :lol)

(And, ya see? I didn't even respond to STORMY...so I saved ya one "catch up" post right there!)
(Sorry STORMY! No slight intended!)

Last edited:

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Thanks EP. I think Bony got a gift case of Makers Mark for those green dots.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Wait just a minute:mad:mad
Next green dot is spoken for:lol

Back to the Challenger.........Joey the car is very nice maybe post a picture of it next to or in-between the GT's.........I build the motor and trans VIN marker and watched them for all to long on the assembly line and the GT is so much lower I think a side photo would be cool.

Heck don't worry about it not being a cool driver. I still drive my Marauder every day with its Trilogy SC and now looking for a garage queen low miler to replace it soon. Like a favorite pair of jeans, it just feels so good.

Congrads on the new ride:thumbsup