2009 Ariel Atom 3 247 Miles

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
DSC_0226.jpg

2009 Ariel Atom 3 Supercharged –$79,995.00 – This car is a blast to drive, and there is a 13 month or longer wait period. This supercharged Ariel Atom 3 (with only 200 miles). 300 hp Supercharged GM Eco-Tech engine option, Adjustable Suspension Package, Lighting kit (will allow car to be registered for street use please check with your state ) This highly-equipped Atom 3 would cost around $83,000 (plus destination and delivery) to re-create. (Not to mention having to wait for it!) The car is being offered with NO WAIT. The car is available for immediate delivery at our showroom in Crozier, Virginia. GM Ecotec 2.0 Liter 300hp 250 ft-lb Supercharged, Ariel V8 3.0 litre Engine.

The V8 powered Atom is the first of some exciting developments from Ariel due to be released though 2008 and builds on the growing reputation that the company has for putting the passion back into driving and producing cars that are fun to drive as well as fast both on and off the track.

The 500 started life as a one off special project with RS Developments in 2007 and features the Russell Savory designed 2.4 litre V8 engine coupled to a 6 speed sequential Sadev gearbox. Developing over 500bhp at 10,000rpm the supercharged engine features all alloy construction, 5 valves per cylinder and a dry sump. The gearbox will have flatshift capability, a paddle gearchange with manual override as well as launch and traction controls.

Recognizable by the twin rear intakes for intercoolers the Atom 500 features a unique colour scheme for chassis, wheels and bodywork combined with carbon fibre panels and carbon fibre aerofoils. Other features will include chromemoly aerofoil wishbones, integrated function steering wheel, Alcon 4 pot caliper brakes and Dymag magnesium wheels.

For a few customers the Atom 500 will be the ultimate expression of lightweight performance and represents the outer limits of what is achievable in a road registered car. The Honda engined production cars already combine all the elements that we want in an Atom and by pushing the envelope to these sorts of extremes we can further improve the breed'.

The Atom 500 produced in Somerset at the new Ariel factory. With the standard Atom 300 already achieving sub 3 second times to 60mph and sub 7 second times to 100mph, the 500 will take this one stage further with record breaking production car possibilities.

Chassis

Ceramic Coated Steel Header & Exhaust

Catalytic Converter "Test Pipe"

Race Brake Package

Adjustable Spring Platform Dampers 30 SP8

Billet Aluminum Steering Rack

Body

Race Mirrors

Yellow Body Panels

Standard Fenders

Wheels

15" Front / 16" Rear - 12 Spoke - Silver

Yokohama Advan A048* - 205/50R15 Front, 225/45R16 Rear Racing, External Oil Cooler + Remote Oil Filter Kit

MasterLube Accumulator System –

Ecotec Engines

Roll Protection Bar

Options

Individual Seating Package

3" Competition 6 Point Belts

3" Competition Seat Belt Pads

Lighting Kit

For more photos visit httP://www.bjmotors.biz or call 1-804-784-7208

12V Power Source

Blind Spot Mirrors

H

HHGT

Where do you find all these toys Bernie?

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
The Ariel Atom is the total shizzle. I got to ride along in one about a month ago at Hallett in Tulsa, OK. Incredible track toy with neck snapping braking and acceleration. I kissed the ground when I got out of it...thought I was gonna die for sure.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
GT Forum word of the day.

The Ariel Atom is the total shizzle.

Shizzle.......I love that word. I am making a mental note to use that in conversation sometime soon.

Chip

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Shizzle.......I love that word. I am making a mental note to use that in conversation sometime soon.

Chip

Here's a website to help you through your conversion to "pimp daddy".
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shizzleberries

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/12/magazine/12ONLANGUAGE.html?_r=1

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Fo shizzle my nizzle, its the big nep tizzle, on the snoppy dee Oh double gizzle.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I kissed the ground when I got out of it...thought I was gonna die for sure.

:lol

They are very fast little motors!

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Fo shizzle my nizzle, its the big nep tizzle, on the snoppy dee Oh double gizzle.

Straight outta Jonesboro. ehhh Shelby?

mousecatcher

GT Owner
Jun 26, 2007
San Mateo, CA
might want to clean up your post. the US atom 3 comes with a 2.0L 4 banger Ecotec. most of the info you've posted is for the not yet available atom 500.

3 of my buddies have atom's (240HP). even at the lesser HP they are a total blast to drive. i definitely suggest driving school before getting behind the wheel of one of these beasts.

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
So this is a 2.0L four cylinder and not a V8, correct?

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
GM Ecotec 2.0 Liter 300hp 250 ft-lb Supercharged,