2006 White, Whippled, Winged

1434gt

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2006
disappointed with the performance?u can upgrade to a twin turbo set up and see what the result will be

topshot

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2012
Metro Detroit, MIchigan
Not interested in a twin turbo (don't know why) but I plan on addressing the heat soak issue somehow, thinking meth injection

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Not interested in a twin turbo (don't know why) but I plan on addressing the heat soak issue somehow, thinking meth injection
:thumbsup

05FGT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2012
Michigan
I was at the mile event on Saturday (just spectating though was in the Red Z06 in the pits) your car might not have been the fastest but it sure as hell sounded the best! Everyone was speculating you were going to be near 200mph when they first saw your car! Hope your ZR1 issue gets taken care of!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
That looks awesome!
In fact it looks better than Stormcats!
Take that to the bank!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
That looks awesome!
In fact it looks better than Stormcats!
Take that to the bank!

I like it so much I ordered a wing for mine (Thanks Kurt)

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
The whippple causes the Gt to heat up even more .The car was designed to cool 550 hp not 700.There are some options for cooling .The Gt guys have a racing radiator which helps but is not a cure all.You can get rid of the AC unit and that will help.The Nardo car never overheated and it had no AC.There is also an x ford member who does the water squirting on the radiator and that really seems to help.The twin turbos will eliminate the cooling problem as well.Also you shuld run EVANS COOLANT It is the very best for cooling .Very popular with the drag racers.I have been using it for years my GT.MY 02 .Get ride of the whipple and get a pulley and dyno tune.