2006 White, Whippled, Winged

topshot

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2012
Metro Detroit, MIchigan
Spring has sprung and the winter project is complete, after the Rally I decided that I needed a change, first I put on the Wing and Spoiler from Stormcat, then added some Heritage Graphics and rounds, (just Stickers, can be reverted back to stock) then off to Rich and Dennis, 4.o whipple, GT intake, Accufab, Longtube Headers makes 785 HP at the wheels on 93 oct. and some stupid amount of Torque. Also got a set of new wheels with Hoosiers that I will be putting on next week.. Taking it to the track tomorrow (Gingerman) weather permitting. Can't wait for Summer.

Kurt

gt 335.jpggt 319.jpggt 315.jpggt 308.jpgView attachment 28608

Attachments

• gt 310.jpg
    gt 310.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,068
Last edited by a moderator:

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
What a transformation!
I love it all.
Best of luck at Gingerman...keep us posted!

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
The heritage graphics are stickers too? Man, that's a REALLY nice transformation. Well done!!!

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Amazing looking. Well done.

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Awesome, nice job Kurt! Looking forward to seeing you both at Barber. Really nice!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Looks great buddy!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Kurt, You did a great Job!! Love the overall look !! Wing and Splitter really make it look Racy.. :thumbsup Are you going to change out the shocks? Ron and I run the Penske single adjustable from T&A shocks. Easy to set. Great on the track and not to harsh for the street. Well done !!! :cheers

topshot

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2012
Metro Detroit, MIchigan
Stormcat,
most likely I will end up changing the shocks, but it depends, thinking of getting a dedicated track car....maybe a salvaged GT. Not sure how much I want to beat up on this car, always have the ZR1 to track, these cars are just so cool. I actually love the way they look stock but wanted to be unique. Still have the 6 point harness to install and probably a new Carbon Fiber Splitter. I will send you a close up of the splitter end caps I came up with, I think you will approve.

WWabbit,
can't wait for Barber..

Thanks Shelby, your cars are the best used ones out there, thats for sure..

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Very nice!

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Looks great. I like the wing.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Stormcat,
most likely I will end up changing the shocks, but it depends, thinking of getting a dedicated track car....maybe a salvaged GT. Not sure how much I want to beat up on this car, always have the ZR1 to track, these cars are just so cool. I actually love the way they look stock but wanted to be unique. Still have the 6 point harness to install and probably a new Carbon Fiber Splitter. I will send you a close up of the splitter end caps I came up with, I think you will approve.

WWabbit,
can't wait for Barber..

Thanks Shelby, your cars are the best used ones out there, thats for sure..

I here ya,, Save your GT Track time for the Rallies

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Looks great!

raclaims

Dec 24, 2011
Car looks absolutely amazing!!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Kurt
Your car looks outstanding ! You need to go ahead and get the Penske's before you go to Barber. They are very easy to install. You guys have fun at Barber as it is a really fun track

Steve

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Wow. What a great look.

Vince H

rf18412

GT Owner
Feb 28, 2011
Omaha, Nebraska
The Black Gulf Stripe looks fantastic !

99turbo

GT Owner
Apr 29, 2011
Your car looks amazing!

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Wow....simply wow.

topshot

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2012
Metro Detroit, MIchigan
The Gingerman track day went good for a shake down, very cold track, no grip for the first three laps or so. I did have an issue with the drivers side half shaft leaking grease, and I decided to have Rich and Dennis put in a Stillen Clutch as mine was at the very top of the pedal, also having the alignment set for Track with the Hoosiers on. Will be ready for Barbor...

FordGT4fun

beautiful, i like the "Yin and Yang" look