2006 white no stripe - one of one

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I´m considering changing color to a blue FGT I have been offered here, so I´m putting up my 2006 white no stripe FGT up for sale. I bought the car from BJ Motors a year ago and you can still see the pictures on his site.

http://www.bjmotors.biz/2006FordGT_1232.html

Car is in perfect condition, 5500 miles, no stripe, standard wheels, Macintosh sound, standard caliper color.
According to DBK this is the only 2006 in this specification.

Car has in the last 500 miles or so gotten full service, pulley & tune and Transaxle cooler by GT Guys, clear shield front end was just put on a few weeks ago. If buyer wants, I have a new in box CDC bumper delete kit that can go with the car as well.

Car is located in Copenhagen, Denmark, but I can ship the car anywhere in the world. Cost of container to port in the US is approx $3300 + insurance.

If you are in the EU, the car has had all import duties to the EU paid and you should be able to import this car to you EU country without any additional taxes (except if there is a specific registration tax).

If you are interested please send me an e-mail to a.nannerup (@) compass.dk or PM me here.

Later
Anders

Last edited:

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
49070_ankomst_til_DK_26_sept_08_009.jpg

GTRob

Feb 18, 2009
Cannot PM you and your email address does not work.

I live in Canada, so shipping is about the same. How much you asking for it and in what currency. Has the car been modified for euro specs or is it still US specs. Importation rules, exchange rates and taxes (13% yea I know it's high) are a little different.

Thanks
Rob

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi Rob

Car is still 100% US specs. I have paid import taxes to the EU but that won´t make a difference here.

a.nannerup(insert @ here)compass.dk

bosscobra

Aug 24, 2007
motor city
Hi Rob

Car is still 100% US specs. I have paid import taxes to the EU but that won´t make a difference here.

a.nannerup(insert @ here)compass.dk

What are you asking for it? FYI the website you directed us to say's 1 of 4 not 1 of 1.:wink

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
What are you asking for it? FYI the website you directed us to say's 1 of 4 not 1 of 1.:wink

I know, but DBK just recently told me that #1232 is one of one. Probably because it only has one option.

Last edited:

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Beautiful car Anders!! Good luck with the sale!

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Checked my database, and this car still comes up as "one of one". There were NO 2005 GTs built with this particular option combination, and only ONE built with this combination for the 2006 Model Year.

regards,

Jeff

GT_Card.JPG

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Checked my database, and this car still comes up as "one of one". There were NO 2005 GTs built with this particular option combination, and only ONE built with this combination for the 2006 Model Year.

regards,

Jeff

GT_Card.JPG

Jeff

Thank you very much for checking

:cheers
Anders

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I think the other poster is referring to white no stripes in general I imagine.

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
When I posted this car i was refering to what at the time was a registry I had retained the information from for 1 Option cars. I can tell you that the car is 100%. Anders sorry to see her go, good luck with the sale and let me know if I can help you with anything on this side of the world.

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
After giving it some thought, the car is off the market again.

Anders

Last edited:

Belgiumbarry

Sep 3, 2009
After giving it some thought, the car is off the market again.

Anders

Hallo Anders, as you can see i registered to this forum. So you keep your GT , great :thumbsup

Hallo everybody , don't see direct a thread to make a introduction , so i do it here... ( can always move it if desired )

I'm Van de Walle Norbert from Belgium , 52 years old, ... but everybody calls me " Barry".

Now the GT40 was always my dream to own once , after 2005 still more the FGT... oke, it was always not reacheble for me price-wise , perhaps this year it seems possible... so i was in contact ( mails) with Alders about his GT... and as stated i do have at least to wait till around the end of the year to see my final company figures 2009...

Last week i was ( for the first time ! ) seated in a FGT ... manman, didn't drove it , just simulated :biggrin... i was just afraid if i could get in & out easy ... but that was a surprize ! ok, the door has to have enough swinging room but once there it's like a convertible ! no problem at all :banana

so ,yes, now i'm totally in love... searching time :biggrin

Just to propose my cars now :
daily is a BMW 650i convertible
Toys are : Dodge SRT10 truck with Roe Racing blower ( 650 HP :thumbsup)
Corvette '70 350 , off body restaurated , real beauty
Willy's jeep '52 ( the legend )
Porsche 928 '82 historic race car ( with street license)
Porsche 928 '90 historic race car ( my mule :lol )

Hope to have a great time here on this magnificent forum :thumbsup
thanks for reading
Barry

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Welcome to The 'Forum, Barry! :cheers

Good to have you aboard, sir! :thumbsup

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hello Barry

It has been a pleasure communicating with you. The discussions we had made me realize that I do not want to part with my FGT - just keep personalizing it :wink

If you are ever in my part of the world, feel free to get in touch and maybe I can take you for a ride in the awesome FGT

Anders

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
welcome!

Belgiumbarry

Sep 3, 2009
thanks for welcome :cheers

@Alders : pitty you changed your mind ... :wink no, really, for me it's not for tomorrow.... but a option less for me...

I have 3 options :

1) import from the US with possible paper problems for a year !! Yes, Belgium is that small they invented a mountain rules to get a license plate... it is as they counteract such imports... sure for a car which is/was not imported from the factory.

2) buy in a Europ country : again months paperwork if you are lucky :confused.. but Europ laws say that they MUST give a license plate for a car that was already "on the road" in another Europ country. That in a "reasoneble time"...

3) buy in Belgium...:lol:lol:lol yes, i know 1. :driving: and , yes, after 1 year paper bullsh*t....

Barry

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Barry, when the time comes and is right for you, give me a call or email. I will be glad to assist you in getting a FORD GT. I have sold MANY ford GTs over seas. Just exported one over the weekend! :)

email: shelby@eliteautosllc.com
ph# 1-870-931-8004

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
thanks for welcome :cheers

@Alders : pitty you changed your mind ... :wink no, really, for me it's not for tomorrow.... but a option less for me...

I have 3 options :

1) import from the US with possible paper problems for a year !! Yes, Belgium is that small they invented a mountain rules to get a license plate... it is as they counteract such imports... sure for a car which is/was not imported from the factory.

2) buy in a Europ country : again months paperwork if you are lucky :confused.. but Europ laws say that they MUST give a license plate for a car that was already "on the road" in another Europ country. That in a "reasoneble time"...

3) buy in Belgium...:lol:lol:lol yes, i know 1. :driving: and , yes, after 1 year paper bullsh*t....

Barry

:rofl:rofl:rofl YOU are going to "fit right in" around here, sir! :rofl :thumbsup:thumbsup

Belgiumbarry

Sep 3, 2009
:rofl:rofl:rofl YOU are going to "fit right in" around here, sir! :rofl :thumbsup:thumbsup

well THANK you SIR :cheers

let me tell a short story about my SRT ... :ack Gentleman , this is BELGIUM :
every year we need a technical inspection :secret::secret::secret::secret: to be road legal.... :eek

First year they found the tinted film on the windows... RED card.
Second year they found , after a hour search with 4 man !!!! i had only 4 leaf springs in the back instead of 5 as the PAPER stated !:lol:lol:lol i had changed to Caltracs :lol:lol:lol..... RED card.
Third year now .... suspension back stock... :wink... again 3/4 hour with 4 man.... o my god... they found the blower ! :ack:ack:ack... RED card.

And... every year i must show my manual because they don't believe a truck has those big tires... my god, the look skinny under that beast ! :shrug

so you understand i'm carefull now....

Barry