Ford Racing Pulley and tune kit adding aprox 100HP
Ford Racing Short shifter
Lowered on T & A adjustable coilovers with " street performance " alignment
Cooltech Trans axle cooler
Shadowman Sub relocate box with Factory leather " Non Mac " center panel
Kip Ewing center console carbon fiber storage box
Side stripes removed leaving FORD GT script
Accufab half shaft bolt upgrade kit

The car is in MINT condition with only 1400 miles.
All work on the car was done by Kendall Pond

link to pictures
http://s751.photobucket.com/albums/xx158/TeddyLandau/FordGT/

Thank you Teddy 310-210-8432
teddylandau@mac.com

Last edited:

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Getting a different GT Teddy? I almost bought your silver car.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Teddy's must be just so dang happy with the 302 (bored/stroked to 347) small block that we built and wedged into that vintage orange Bronco, that the GT just isn't cutting it anymore!!

LOL! Actually Teddy is quite a good friend and spent FOREVER looking for a pristine GT - which he finally found in this '06 Tungsten. Between Teddy's travels and my own, the car spent a fair amount of time in the shop here - most of the time collecting dust! The good thing is that Teddy stops by now and again on the weekends and on some of those occasions he brings the GT out to visit.

This car is super-clean and Teddy is always "oh-so-careful" with his cars. So, if anyone is in the market for a clean, low mileage Tungsten... with all of the popular mods already done and paid for, this is one exceptional car.

Good luck with the sell, Teddy..... and no, I can't wait to see what is next!!! Ok, having an idea of what it is, I can't wait to HEAR it!

futuregt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2005
Yeah...the stroker motor Kendall built for my bronco is THAT strong !!! Well, that's sort of the reason....

I've actually got the Porsche GT3RS itch....only way to scratch it is to sell the GT. I unfortunately can't justify 2 big toys in the garage....
My wife would make me sleep in one of them !

Kendall helped me BIG TIME on this car...first with picking a mint example, and then massaging it with all the good stuff !!!

H

HHGT

I unfortunately can't justify 2 big toys in the garage....
My wife would make me sleep in one of them !

How is sleeping in the garage a bad thing? Its like camping...

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
How is sleeping in the garage a bad thing? Its like camping...

Or in your case, Sam, sleeping in your garage is an improvement to sleeping inside my house :eek..... and about 3X the square footage!

In Teddy's case, I think he's afraid to wake up in the garage to find the Bronco having its way with the wifee's Prius!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Getting a different GT Teddy? I almost bought your silver car.

"Almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand granades, right? Just ribbing you. I took the ex-Teddy "silver ghost" out for a spin on July 4th. Had to wake up all my bucolic neighbors. Car now has 2900 miles. Whoever buys Teddy's tungsten machine will get a meticulously cared for machine. Kendall's work is superb. I love the way the car is sorted (lowered, short throw shifter, mac delete).