2006 Red Ford GT w/4 options for sale

Torster

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 15, 2010
It pains me that this is the first message I have to post on this great forum. I wish I didn't have to write this, but a wife being treated for cardiology and a son in pediatric neurology preempts the value of any material possession. So, the GT has to go.

I have a red 2006 Ford GT with 3446.7 miles on the odometer. Looking for $167,999 for this vehicle.

You could arrange a buyout with Ford, or arrange with me to assume payments and pay the difference between $167,999 and what I owe on the vehicle. Cash works, too.

The car still smells brand new inside. It has all four options (stripes, painted calipers, badging, and audio system).

You can see the Carfax here:

http://bit.ly/98IU02

Due to family medical issues, I am incentivized to sell this as soon as possible.

Torrey
-----------------------------------------------
Torrey Loomis
(916) 806-7189
FAX (916) 404-5258
torster@mac.com

Attachments

• FordGT1.jpg
    FordGT1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 3,658
  • FordGT2.jpg
    FordGT2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 4,595
  • FordGT3.jpg
    FordGT3.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 6,892

Torster

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 15, 2010
BTW--the car is based in Folsom, CA.

Torrey
-----------------------------------------------
Torrey Loomis
(916) 806-7189
FAX (916) 404-5258
torster@mac.com

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Sorry to hear of your situation. The best of luck in your sale and your family is in my prayers.

H

HHGT

Best of luck to you and your family. Our prayers are with you.

Torster

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 15, 2010
Best of luck to you and your family. Our prayers are with you.

Thanks guys.

TL

Torster

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 15, 2010
Folks,

I've had offers ranging from $115k cash all the way up to $150k cash.

The $115k offers are simply too low, but the $150k is definitely ballpark. My wife and I have discussed it and we have a firm price in mind we'd be willing to sell for.

If you are seriously interested, please email at torster@mac.com

Torrey

Torster

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 15, 2010
Folks,

Another update here. We've received an offer that we are considering. Its not as high as we'd like, but its a solid offer.

We're putting out a price change for the next few days. We're lowering the price to $157,500. Due to the family circumstances, we can't go lower than this. If you are interested in the GT for that price, please advise ASAP. I told the other party I would get back to them by Friday morning.

torster@mac.com

Torrey

Torster

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 15, 2010
Folks,

The party interested in buying the vehicle were not able to come up with the funds.

Vehicle is still available for $157,500.

torster@mac.com

Torrey

Torster

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 15, 2010
The vehicle has been placed with a dealer for further sales action. If you are interested, please let me know and I'll direct you to the dealer.

torster@mac.com

Torrey

H

HHGT

With a few auctions taking place this summer, you may want to consider a reserve type auction for a quick sale. Good luck Torrey.