2006 Ford GT - Mark IV Red, 4 options, 555 miles For Sale 475k obo

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
Difficult decision, but after 6 spine surgeries, I just have too hard of a time getting in and out of my baby and don't get to enjoy her. Maybe the Mustang GTD allocation gods will bless me and I will be able to enjoy and enter one of those better instead.

2006 Ford GT Mark IV Red/ White stripes
I am the second owner and took my ownership responsibilities seriously!
4 option car sold new in Texas. All stock.
555 Miles.
Perfect body and stunning paint. High-level detailing.
Perfect interior
Clean Carfax
Evert shred of documentation since new. Every letter, window sticker, dealer paperwork, sales agreement, hang tags, Marti Report, Ford Authenticity Certificate, Cobra and GT 40 registry documentation. Huge binder of documentation including receipts for all services and everything I ever bought for it. The original car cover and battery charger kit were never used. I also have a satin stretch red/white car cover for it.

Belts were changed including oil pump belt. Fresh oil change. Recent coolant, supercharger coolant, brake fluid, clutch, and transmission fluid changes. The rear lower control arm boots and tie rod boots were replaced. Air Filters, and the fuel filter were replaced. The axle bolts were done. Hood and clamshell struts replaced. Both airbag recalls. The GT emblem on the steering wheel is perfect. All known Ford GT issues have been addressed. Everything works including the gauges. New AGM battery. I know these cars well. What separates my car from many others is it was loved and cared for and all its maintenance needs are up to date.

Car is located in Nanuet, NY. I am available to assist in any way I can. PM me through the forum. A dealer, P1 Exotics, has also listed it online for me. Their presentation is still being updated to include more overall exterior shots but some great close-up photos and other information is located here:

View attachment DSC_5303.jpg

View attachment DSC_5273.jpg

View attachment DSC_5257-2.jpg

Reactions: JWZ and extrap

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I know the car, and the owner, and John is meticulous, and the car is better than represented. The new owner, will not be disappointed, but I'm sorry to see John sell it, but completely understand!!!

Reactions: JWZ and Johntpr

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I haven't seen the car in person, but I too know John and his attention to detail, and somebody will surely be fortunate to end up with a car owned by John.

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Sorry to hear this John. We couldn't connect on a exhaust deal but you impressed me as a straight shooter.

Best of luck with the sale AND a GTD allocation!

Reactions: RPM217 and Johntpr

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I hope someone here snatches this up. It's truly one of the rare cases where a PPI is simply not needed. Owner is VERY meticulous and VERY honest about the car and its impeccable condition

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
Considering the Bring a Trailer etc route but would much rather see a forum member get a great car.

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
Considering the Bring a Trailer etc route but would much rather see a forum member get a great car.
There is one on BAT ending in a few hours…..should be a fair gauge of potential prevailing price.

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
Reduced to 459K