2006 Ford GT #1232 - if you like white

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi

2006 Ford GT #1232, white with stripe delete, standard wheels, McIntosh and black calipers. 5985 miles, no stories, no racing etc. I would say absolute perfect condition. Still on stock tires.

Modifications:
- clear bra on front, rockerpanels, lower rear fender
- pulley & tune done by the GT guys @ 4950 miles
- transaxle cooler done by GT Guys @ 4950 miles
- floor mats

If you like white cars then maybe this is something for you. If you like "rare" then this is "one of one" in this configuration.

I bought the car from Bernie @ BJ Motors back in 2008 as a bone stock perfect car that had recalls done as it should. While in my posession always in climate controlled garage on battery charger. No issues with gauges or anything else. Very nice car!

Reason for selling is that I really don´t get to use the car. No other Ford GTs around here so no one to hang out with, crazy taxation system makes permanent tags almost insanely expensive (like 300K) so all in all it´s actually just taking up space in my garage.

Car is located in Copenhagen, Denmark but secure container transport to most major destinations of the world would be no problem. If you want to see the car first, fly in to Copenhagen Airport and I´m only like 10 minutes away. I can assist you with all shipping details, packing etc. on my end. Price of container to US would be around $3000.

If you are a buyer from the EU then the car already has the EU import duty paid so you save freight, freight insurance and 10 % imprt duty. Normal local VAT still needs to be paid.

I might consider taking one, maybe 2 other cars in on a trade. Could be Chips beautiful CJ5, a C6 Corvette, but also
50´s to early seventies cars in good condition. In particular 63-64 Caddy conv., early Shelby, musclecar or something like that. I don´t like black/gray cars :biggrin

Price? Reasonable offer takes it. Send me an email for more pictures at

a.nannerup@compass.dk

:cheers
Anders

57718_ankomst_til_DK_26_sept_08_003.jpg

Last edited:

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
Good luck! :cheers

GTRob

Feb 18, 2009
Sorry to hear you still have not sold the car. Redo the ebay thing and continue to market the car. The right person is out there just have to find them at the right time.
Maybe it's time to open a dealership business and have a similar blanket insurance and vehicle registration just like when you take a dealer car on test drives. Just thinking.

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Good luck, damn nice car. Those tag taxes are brutal.

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sorry to hear you still have not sold the car. Redo the ebay thing and continue to market the car. The right person is out there just have to find them at the right time.
Maybe it's time to open a dealership business and have a similar blanket insurance and vehicle registration just like when you take a dealer car on test drives. Just thinking.

Actually I already have dealer plates, but still I don´t really want to take it out in Danish traffic. The risk of getting hit by someone trying to take pictures and drive close to me at the same time seems scary :biggrin:biggrin

Now it´s back on Ebay. I think we can say that my car will most likely stay in Europe as the price is much more attractive here than trying to bring it back to the US. But still open for interesting trades from the US. Transporting the car back will be about half price of when I brought it to Europe so still not that big a deal if the right trade is there. Probably around 5K including transport insurance.

Here´s the Ebay ad if anyone is interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...e05QQitemZ180618788357QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

:cheers
Anders

scanr

Nov 6, 2009
N. KY - Suburban Cinncy
I will keep my cheap tags.

Those tag taxes are brutal.

Yeah, but they have FREE healthcare! Just think what we have to look forward to. :biggrin

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
car has been sold