2006 EGR valve availability

95wagon

Dec 10, 2015
Vancouver BC
Hello , apparently the EGR valve is not, at this time, readily available through regular channels.
Trying to help someone with a car that the valve is physically damaged.
Shutting it off and tuning is not an option for them.
Does anyone know a current source or an alternative part number that would work?

Thanks for any direction.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
there are 9 units in transit to the Ford warehouse as we speak. you should be able to purchase thru the dealer shortly. if not, I can help you. I stock them for customer's cars.

Reactions: Johntpr

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
One of these days we need to create a list of common parts for the 05/06 GT that came off Mustang, Focus, Explorer, Range Rover, etc. In the mean time thank you Scott, Kendall, GT101 and others. Might be me that creates the list based on my avatar name.

Last edited:

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
One of these days we need to create a list of common parts for the 05/06 GT that came off Mustang, Focus, Explorer, Range Rover, etc. In the mean time thank you Scott, Kendall, GT101 and others. Might be me that creates the list based on my avatar name.

Yeah - the EGR valve seems like it should have been an off the shelf already designed for some other car type of part.

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
I have a pretty long list of common parts that I have developed since I have been on the forum. Not as long as some others, I am sure. I would list it here, but I don't know where??? I have seen excel spreadsheets on other forums. It could be available for anyone to access and update. Only thing I guess is how to identify for sure common vs. I think it might be or I heard maybe it is common. Maybe have a notes column for this kind of thing?

Reactions: Johntpr and dshears

95wagon

Dec 10, 2015
Vancouver BC
there are 9 units in transit to the Ford warehouse as we speak. you should be able to purchase thru the dealer shortly. if not, I can help you. I stock them for customer's cars.
Thanks very much for the info.
I will get the parts guys back on it.
Up in Canada sometimes things take longer.
I take care of BBRGT's Matech and MKII up here.
If we get nowhere I will get BBRGT from the sight here to contact you about possibly getting one of yours as he has a US shipping address.