2006 Black/Silver All Options + For Sale

best2xford

GT Owner
Sep 27, 2006
San Diego
I am a private seller moving to Hawaii in 6 months. (only reason for sale) This car is in perfect condition. There is not a nick, scratch, ding, dent or repair ever made to this car. Dyno'd 620HP car. I have been a forum member since '06---Shadowman (Bill will vouch for me!) I thought about doing the gullwing doors for a long time....Here's 2 pictures, but I have 25 more of every angle if anyone wants to see it from any angle. I have also attached my link to eBay at the bottom which has 24 pictures.

fordgt.jpg
gtengine.jpg

Please call or email me to ask questions: brianmargarita@gmail.com or 858-204-4642

This is a late 2006 car. Still has Factory Warranty until 2009. This car has never had a problem or had anything done to it at the dealer other than the oil change.
6900 Miles. Black with Silver Stripes

It has all 4 options available (upgraded BBS wheels, Macintosh Stereo, Stripes, Grey Metallic Calipers and the most desirable color, black with silver stripes. This is the only color combination that matches the interior of the car---the silver stripes running down the middle of the car match the stock silver color of all of the interior pieces, including the gauges, door sills, center console, etc etc.

The car has 6850 Miles, (all freeway in California) Never driven in the rain or any other condition than sunshine.

Additional options included:
(everything here is reversible--I did not want to do anything that would void the warranty by Ford, therefore no mechanical parts were replaced. Any turbo's or pulley change or anything similar would void the warranty and I did not feel that was a risk worth taking on a 50K engine or 30K transmission!)
The car has a concealed $2500 radar detector in the front and rear.
Sirrus Satellite Radio (nothing is permanently mounted and no holes were made)
Brand New Rear Tires (less than 200 miles on them)
Factory Ford Racing Exhaust ($1500) Original exhaust included as well
HandHeld SCT tuner, ($1500) tuning done by Hennessy in Texas. (added 55 rear wheel HP) can be reset to factory as needed
3M tinted windows (very light, but 100% of UV protection)
K&N Air Intake filters and carbon fiber insert so tube doesn't collapse

Link to eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars...rms=39:1|65:10|240:1308&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
NICE car, it would also be NICE if you became a Subscribed member of this forum.
Since we have allowed you to post your ad here for FREE
Thanks for your consideration.

best2xford

GT Owner
Sep 27, 2006
San Diego
subscribed member

please tell me how to subscribe? I have been a member since 06 with 51 posts. I love this forum (and the car) when my other 2 brand new business take off, I'll be back! Promise. Just let me know what to do, and I'll subscribe

:)

Brian

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.