Jan 23, 2008
Tucson, AZ
NEW PRICE!! 2005 ford gt blue/white in AZ

NEW PRICE!! $139,000.00

2005 Ford GT
Vin# 1FAFP0S25Y401964
Miles 12,3XX miles
Color: Blue/White stripes

Modifications: Whipple Supercharger, Accufab TB, MAF ia, SCC tuner, Stainless Works headers, Spec Clutch, FMS Trans cooler, Axle bolt upgrade and safety-wire, hot buttons, aluminum clamshell vents

I purchased this car in August of 2008 from the original owner. The car has been an Arizona car since just after its initial purchase on July 3rd, 2006 from Ridgewood Village Ford in Ridgewood N.J. All original documentation, window sticker, seat tags, etc are included with the car. I purchased the car with approx 10K miles on it with the intent of driving it regularly as it was meant to be. I obtained the car with all engine/drivetrain modifications already installed and the car had been well tuned. According to the dyno log it is a 755 h/p car with 690 ft. lb of torque. So needless to say it exceeds all power needs for the normal driver!

Under my ownership I have had a few warranty items addressed. These included driver seat bottom cushion replacement, trunk (hood) liner replacement due to premature wear. I also added the popular “magnesium hot buttons” to help eliminate any degradation of the seat holes in both driver and passenger seats. Also included with the car are a finished set of metal clamshell vents to replace the plastic factory units should they ever fail.

The body of the car is perfectly straight and has never been in an accident. The nose and hood of the car have been professionally refinished and the headlights were replaced at that time due to a few rock chips on the glass portion of the assembly. It is quite normal for a “front end respray” with exotic or supercars that see regular duty. I’ve owned other exotics and have had each of them resprayed for cosmetic reasons only. All receipts are included for all work/maintenance/modifications performed during my ownership or before. I am more than willing to provide access to the car for the purposes of a thorough PPI and am willing to take any potential buyers on a test drive if desired.

This car is meant for those folks not afraid of mileage or horsepower. It is tame enough to pick up groceries while being highly capable of adrenaline producing moments should you find yourself brave enough to use the long pedal to its full potential.

I welcome questions from serious buyers and don’t have much time for tire kickers, price speculators and picture freaks. Feel free to email me at marcg1@cox.net with any questions.

MORE PICS HERE
http://azmg.smugmug.com/Cars/Ford-GT...95750897_4LKAf

Last edited:

azcarguy

FORD GT OWNER
Jan 23, 2008
Tucson, AZ
Market dictated price adjustment brings this back to the top!

Aug 25, 2006
All the best with locating her a new home; the price seems very resonable

All the best

Shadowman

azcarguy

FORD GT OWNER
Jan 23, 2008
Tucson, AZ
All the best with locating her a new home; the price seems very resonable

All the best

Shadowman

Thanks!