GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
Iforged Classic 2
19x9.5 and 20x12
flat black centers, polished lips

Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tires
265/30/19 and 335/30/20

Everything is brand new and has 0 miles on it. There isnt a blemish anywhere. The shop doing my turbo kit just mounted them on and took pictures. The lip on the rear is as big as my Iphone (4.5 inches) and about 2.5 inches on the front lip.

Basically, I ordered these wheels in July and due to a backlog, I finally got them in recently. In October, I decided I wanted to do twin turbos and aim for the Texas Mile. Therefore, Im going to need traction and I dont want to keep switching back and forth from a street setup to a racing setup.

I paid over $6000 and waited 5 months.

I'm asking $5700 shipped or $5500 locally.

IMG_4563.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Thanks,
Kumar

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Whos doing your turbo system?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Does the TX mile allow nitrous?

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

:biggrin you bad!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
:biggrin you bad!

I look forward to reading your report! :thumbsup :biggrin

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I look forward to reading your report! :thumbsup :biggrin

Im not scientific like some of the other guys on the forum, so there wont be a formal report, but I can tell you that last week I ran a twin turbo gt( making 900 to the wheels), from second gear and put about 4 car length on him and he could never catch up! not even to the top of fourth:biggrin

NOS rules:thumbsup

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
Whos doing your turbo system?

Dallas Performance here locally

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas

Yep

Friend of mine ran a 300 shot on his Z06 in the fall.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Im not scientific like some of the other guys on the forum, so there wont be a formal report, but I can tell you that last week I ran a twin turbo gt( making 900 to the wheels), from second gear and put about 4 car length on him and he could never catch up! not even to the top of fourth:biggrin

NOS rules:thumbsup

You seem to be enjoying your NOS setup. How often do you have to refill the bottle? Do you have a support van following you with extra NOS bottles? :lol

Almost no limit to NOS, how about a 8 port wet setup next?

Last edited:

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
You seem to be enjoying your NOS setup. How often do you have to refill the bottle? Do you have a support van following you with extra NOS bottles? :lol

Almost no limit to NOS, how about a 8 port wet setup next?

I have been kicking around the idea of changing the setup, but I like the simplicity of the system now, I may change the nozzle location for a more direct hit under the supercharger.

The bottle last quit a while about 6 runs from 2nd to 4th, and obviously it doesnt have to be used all the time:lol the car makes over 750 with out it. :wink but so for those "especial times" in need is nice to know its there.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
kumar I really like the wheels and tires on your car, I think they work well with the white car, :thumbsup

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
Im thinking about keeping them and doing the centercaps and fasteners/rivets in black also. 19/20 just looks so small on these damn cars and Im not about to go 20/22.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
20/22

gangsta