14K mi. GT worth?

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
Curious what kind of discount one might expect for a GT with 14k miles?

Four option car in good condition.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
If you're selling, it's worth about 15k. I can FedEx you the money today.

If you're buying, I'd say 14k miles is worth high 140s or low 150s.

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
Haha! Not selling :wink Just doing some research for a friend who may join the GT family.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
If you are talking about the BLUE one that is for sale from the lotus dealer in California, I would say DBK hit it right on the nose.......

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
If you are talking about the BLUE one that is for sale from the lotus dealer in California, I would say DBK hit it right on the nose.......

Is there any dadgum GT on this planet you DON'T know about, shelby?:biggrin

(Oh. I guess that was wunna those stoopid airport security questions, now wasn't it?)

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
If you're talking about Empty Pockets car in 1,400 years, it still won't be for sale as a provision in his will...it will continue to be driven only 10 miles a year. :cheers

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
If you're talking about Empty Pockets car in 1,400 years, it still won't be for sale as a provision in his will...it will continue to be driven only 10 miles a year. :cheers

You must have missed the thread about EMPTY selling his car......

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
You must have missed the thread about EMPTY selling his car......

If it ain't sold, he'll change his mind. If it's sold, he'll go get it back...late at night...with one of those extra keys he had made. :banana

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
If it ain't sold, he'll change his mind. If it's sold, he'll go get it back...late at night...with one of those extra keys he had made. :banana

Shhhhhhhhhh! Kirby! Don't blow the plan... :bang

Gregg Thurman

GT Owner
Nov 3, 2007
I'm only aware of the South Bay dealer and thought they sold that car. Is there another Lotus dealer in Calif I'm not aware of?

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
It's a local non-dealer AZ car.

xpresso

GT Owner
Feb 25, 2007
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Based on my research on this car....it belongs to an exotic car timeshare club and the word around town is that it has been driven hard (on and off the track). Not to mention that it suffered some suspension damage when it spun out and hit the curb. Since this type of "used car" is a relatively new concept to the exotic car market area...I wonder what is it worth? We all know you can pickup a used car for even cheaper off a BUDGET CAR RENTAL LOT but it is not everyday you will find an FGT in the same fashion.

Last edited:

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
You are correct, it is the Van Horssen group GT.

I was under the impression the damage was purely cosmetic. Of course I could be wrong.