1181 Whp 1068 Wtq

Dwight

Apr 4, 2006
Jacksonville, Fl
Got Joe's car back on the Dyno today and had some good results. Still want to break 1200 WHP with the GT35R's. This was with the new long block and fuel system.

dyno_fordgt_1181.jpg

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
So who built the longblock? What camshafts? How much boost on the GT35's for the above run?

boondocksts

GT Owner
Apr 5, 2006
:eek :cheers

lthlvpr

GT Owner
Mar 8, 2006
Wow! Those are pretty amazing peak numbers. Truly impressive. I think that car will be great for bragging rights and on the strip with slicks and skinnies, but for the street on street tires or on a road course I would imagine that car would be undrivable and downright scary.

Does anyone know how this car will be used?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Fess up, tell us more. Great numbers, WOW!

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
traction control

BlackStorm

Sep 7, 2006
Houston, TX
Wow! So new fuel system. It made over 1000 on the stock system didn't it?

piko6

GT Owner
Oct 5, 2005
bigger fuel delivery (BUT not noisier) ,,stronger rods, and pistons and 27.5 PSI at 115 octane BETTER cams, and springs AS WELL AS ported and polished heads.60 lbs INJECTORS..

I BELIEVE WE HAVE REAChed THE LIMIT OR CLOSE TO THE LIMIT OF THESE TURBOS...

3RD GEAR NOW IS VERY VERY SHORT TRACTION IS NOT A PROBLEM IN 3RD
HIGHER RPM'S IN SECONDBREAK THE TIRES LOOSE... SO THERE WILL BE BOOSt CONTROL MANAGEMENT OF SOME KIND I WILL LET THE STAGE 6 GUYS FILL IN THE BLANK

imo 1ST GEAR ONLOW BOOST IS 680 rwhp ON HOOSIERS
2ND IS 1080 WITH FULL TRACTION
3RD IS 1200WITH FULL TRACTION
4TH IS ???

joe

Red Rocket

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2006
Pacific North West
Impressive Joe. :eek

re top end traction: In the GT Tech forum, Neil Hodgson is quoted about his plans for a race car and the author of this report writes, "One thing the GT won't get is the high wing seen on many road racers, a testament to its aerodynamic prowess. Hodgson plans to replace the fixed gurney flap with an adjustable unit, but the rear end already pulls 1 g of drag. "If you pull it up another quarter-inch, it doubles the downforce," he says. "It's very efficient just the way it is."

So maybe a taller gurney flap will help you when you are on the road. Have you considered this?

GTBRAT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
Very impressive guys . good to see someone pushing the envelope on this car .Is there any chance we could get you guys to post the HP vs RPM dyno chart as well ? Thanks Bill

GTx

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2006
Mansfield, Texas
and of course..how much?