06 Blue GT for sale

rick430

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
boston
Late 06 blue GT for sale. 5400 miles. stripes, red calipers, BBS wheels, relocated Mac. Ford racing tranny cooler, shortened shifter.
There is not a mark on the body and it's never been hit.
$155,000 508-397-6815 Rick

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Where you going buddy ? Back to the F CAR

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
Where you going buddy ? Back to the F CAR

Gosh, EXACTLY what I was wondering. (I'm a very infrequent viewer of this site, but noticed your user name immediately.) I'm curious since I'm considering getting rid of my 512BBi for a GT!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Nothin' wrong with owning a GT and an F-car :biggrin

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV

Or owning two GT's and an F-car. :lol :cheers

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

Makes a lot of sense to me, you can always drive your FGT when your Fcar is in the shop. :lol

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Or owning two GT's and an F-car. :lol :cheers

or owning 1 GT, saving for an F car and when the funds are saved, going and buying a 2nd GT :rofl

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Just having one GT is a dream come true for me !!!
But I would sure love to have 2,3,or 4 of em!!!

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama

Agreed again! I would keep my 512TR, but sell the BBi. Still vasellate between the two. The BBi worth a tad more, gets me closer to the GT.

I watched the Top Gear on the GT again last night (about the 3rd time!) and he makes the Fcar to GT comparison comments, mostly positively. Just wondering what the original poster is doing, planning, or his personal experience between the two.

rick430

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
boston
Both cars in my opinion are great. The GT is a car that truly needs a race track in order to explore the real essence of what it's all about. The "public road" personality of both cars IMHO would bow to the F car. Having said that I decided, having to pick one, to go with the GT.
The only reason for the sale is that I have opportunity knocking.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Good luck with the sale.

I hope your "opportunity" affords you the option to buy 10 GTs in time.

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
Both cars in my opinion are great. <snip>

Having said that I decided, having to pick one, to go with the GT.
The only reason for the sale is that I have opportunity knocking.

Thanks Rick. I'm kinda getting the 'go America' feeling and the GT does a great job of that. I'm in a small town, so the Fcar mechanics non existent.

I hope your car brings top dollar. If it was a 'no stripe' car (and maybe not QUITE as nice!) I'd be bugging you about it.

Best wishes.

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Thanks Rick. I'm kinda getting the 'go America' feeling and the GT does a great job of that. I'm in a small town, so the Fcar mechanics non existent.

I hope your car brings top dollar. If it was a 'no stripe' car (and maybe not QUITE as nice!) I'd be bugging you about it.

Best wishes.

Hi, Iv'e seen your posts over time on FChat. This was exactly my problem with my GT. It was just so nice I felt bad driving it. So, this is why I'm in the hunt for one with mileage and not quite so nice. This one should sell without a problem.

John

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
Hi, Iv'e seen your posts over time on FChat. This was exactly my problem with my GT. It was just so nice I felt bad driving it. So, this is why I'm in the hunt for one with mileage and not quite so nice. This one should sell without a problem.

John

Well don't tell them what I'm thinking! Blasphemy! :willy

True enough, I half way feel like that with my old Boxer; a bit rare and fragile to go pushing it around. I'd have fewer concerns with the GT I think, and like you, a little more 'used' is a good thing!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I have 2 friends who have put nearly 50k on there cars! I have 19k on mine .I am proud to say the 3 of us have put every mile on them !!
Ford Gts are like women ,It would be a shame not driving them!
I'm not saving either of my gals for the next guy !

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I have 2 friends who have put nearly 50k on there cars! I have 19k on mine .I am proud to say the 3 of us have put every mile on them !!
Ford Gts are like women ,It would be a shame not driving them!
I'm not saving either of my gals for the next guy !

Well said. +1

rick430

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
boston
Car has sold.

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Well, I'm glad you sold your car, but you know the mantra of the former Forum owners; "You'll be sorry" and "you'll be back!":biggrin

futuregt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2005
Include me in the " You'll be back" bunch....oh well....very happy to be back!!!