05 Ford GT Red W/Stripes

forddude

GT Owner
Jan 5, 2006
Northeast NY
BRAND NEW 2005 FORD GT--RED--all 4 options
You will be the original owner
160.4 miles--kept covered and roped off on our show room floor....Reason for selling---caught the Flying bug
$179,999.00 or Best Offer. E-mail dolgins@westelcom.com

Last edited:

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Moderators Note.

Gentlemen,

This thread has gotten out of hand and I have deleted all posts other than the original. I think this car is an outstanding deal and had I the money I would purchase it myself. New MSO cars are getting increasingly hard to find and I would love to have this one. But that is beside the point. If members wish to discuss the merits of, relative value, or future collectibility of any Ford GT, the place to do it is not in a for-sale thread placed by a subscribing member. If you want to negotiate to purchase the car, that's great. If you just want to sound off to criticize or state an opinion that this is not the car for you, then start another thread and discuss those thoughts elsewhere.

One of the benefits of being a subscribing member to the Ford GT Forum is the ability to place an advertisement. From this time forward, all criticism or any negative critique of advertisements by subscribing members will be deleted immediatly.

Chip Beck

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
atlanta, ga & charleston, sc
I bought this car from the dealership owner (Steve) at Dannemora Ford Inc. this week.

I gotta tell (as most of you know) I am in the new car dealership business (www.goplanetcobra.com) but Steve and his GM Dan Santa made a wonderful transaction and took great care of me.

I have to figure that this may very well be the last brand new 2005 FGT sold to go under brand new Ford factory warrenty as this car has been sitting in his showroom since 2005 and never title/open mso.

This is my second FGT (the first one I sold two years into ownership) and I will not make that mistake again!

Cheers to Steve and his staff at Dannemora Ford!!
:cheers

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Always a plus.

......his GM Dan Santa made a wonderful transaction and took great care of me.

Stephen,

Thats cool! PLUS.....when your friends ask you where you got it, you can say, "I got it from Santa!"

Chip

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Congrats! Welcome back to the fold :)

P.S. There are still several New FORD GTs sitting at various Ford dealers across the country. I know of atleast 7 or 8 still at the original dealer, still on MSO, warranty not punched yet.

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
Very interesting information - Thanks! - my guess would be that none of those cars are for sale publicly as i have not seen any for sale from any Ford dealerships - Additionally, Ford will punch the warrenty cards (as you say) on all remaining FGT's by the end of this summer so the clock will start ticking on those few remaining cars reguardless of ownership (status)

Its all good!!!
:banana

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
I know of a red one with white stripes that is still on the showroom floor in Canada , if anyone is interested

The owner of the dealership is a real hardcore car guy and he did some upgrades to the car , as far as I know it is the only brand new one still available in canada , I could be wrong

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
........now if i could just figure out how to become a paid sponsor of the FGT site that would be great - I would be the factory authorized Shelby Cobra dealer on the FGT forum

Where do I sign up??!
:thumbsup

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
Are there any sitting in NJ without a title?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
........now if i could just figure out how to become a paid sponsor of the FGT site that would be great - I would be the factory authorized Shelby Cobra dealer on the FGT forum

Where do I sign up??!
:thumbsup

Contact DBK

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
Done!

Thanks

SGB