05 Black/Silver From Ft. Myers, FL - O Fallon, MO

DanielJ

GT Owner
Dec 21, 2010
Washington State
Down to the last few days prior to heading off to personally view and have a PPI completed on a car from Fort Myers/O Fallon, MO. I've fired off the CARFAX to cobrajeff for his collection of reports. Anyone have knowledge of this car's history or maybe know if the previous owner was/is a GT Forum member? If so, feel free to send a PM or e-mail. Recommendations as to "what else" should be done while with the car this next week would be very helpful. Thanks for reading and your direction. DJ

H

HHGT

Good luck and post Pix

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Well, we would need to know more about the car? What color, whos selling it, miles, vin, etc. I may know a bunch about it, but I have no idea what car you are talking about.....

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
I don't have any owner information, but I did send you an e-mail with the information that I do have on the car. Hope your inspection and PPI go well.

regards,

Jeff

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Since I'm the closest to O'Fallon, never even new there was an owner out there and have never seen the car. If you can furnish more info, I'll try to help.

DanielJ

GT Owner
Dec 21, 2010
Washington State
Black/Silver, 5K+ Miles, 2005 GT, 4 Options.
VIN: 1FAFP90S15Y401034

Thanks again for looking and your help. DJ

05 Ford GT

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2005
Excelsior Springs Mo.
I live in Kansas City Mo. If I can help let me know.

Mike Anderson

OzarkGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 4, 2009
Just saw your post, I live about 2 1/2 hours from O'Fallon MO. and actually grew up there, and might know the party, let me know if I can be of any help. Wally I got to thinking about this car, do you know if the owners name were Attkinson?

Last edited:

DanielJ

GT Owner
Dec 21, 2010
Washington State
Thanks guys! I'm up and off to the airport at O-Dark-30 tomorrow and hopefully, the crap weather (snow/heavy rain) here won't be an issue for the commute to the airport and subsequent departure. To the "help" part, would be nice to talk to the original owner. If it is possible for you guys in the O Fallon area to pull that information together, clearly, that would be greatly appreciated. Thinking about this, the name/address info should be on the original title since its a one owner car, right? Still, I will appreciate anything you might dig up or have suggestions on how to get more information on the car's history. Thanks again. DJ