FL get together

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Ok, let's get the GT's together for a Friday at the Tower Shops. In Fort Lauderdale ( Davie )The second Friday in Feb is the 9th. I know one person showed some interest. FL Chris should be free from his Viper duties. Manny, Abolfaz you guys know your way out of Miami- Dade County ??...:biggrin Let me know if this date works for you or not ??? I know you'd love to see the "Super Nova" project in person :lol

Last edited:

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Ok, let's get the GT's together for a Friday at the Tower Shops. In Fort Lauderdale ( Davie )The second Friday in Feb is the 9th. I know one person showed some interest. FL Chris should be free from his Viper duties. Manny, Abolfaz you guys know your way out of Miami- Dade County ??...:biggrin Let me know if this date work for you or not ??? I know you'd love to see the "Super Nova" project in person :lol

I'm in. I'll try to track down SuperB (another Brian) who lives in Plantation. He used to be a frequent poster but we haven't seen much of him in the past 3-4 months.

Doccars out of Boca is another we need to try and stir up. He went to the Rally and his wife is a hoot.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Brian, I gotta tell you, the Super Nova looks MUCH better in person! :thumbsup Those pictures didn't do it justice. Hope you have a great turnout! Wish I lived just a few hrs closer... I'd love to see that again! Have fun!!:banana

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
I'll go as long as we can secure a spot away from all the rice thats usually there.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I'll go as long as we can secure a spot away from all the rice thats usually there.
What do you mean my car fits right in with the rice crowd:biggrin . I plan to get there early. I'll see if i can get some cones. They will let you hold some spaces for a while.. I'll bring some extra axel bolts and my scratch repair kit for you as well....:rofl
Freeflyer will probably join us...

Last edited:

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Guys if you are into classic cars, you can also meet at Fuddrucker's on US1 (south dixie highway) the first Saturday of every month. It is an amazing classic car show of pre 1985 cars but I see some modern Ford GT bretheren showing up all the time.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I'm going to be in Lauderdale the last weekend in April for a wedding. If you all would plan something then, please keep me in mind. Frank

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm going to be in Lauderdale the last weekend in April for a wedding. If you all would plan something then, please keep me in mind. Frank

Frank-

We'll just have to make that happen! Give us an idea when you're tied up and we'll work around it. :thumbsup

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Also, I let Stormcat know in his supernova thread that I will be in Ft.Lauderdale from March 28 to April 31. We are trying to get together Friday night for the cruise-in, etc., whatever. The more the merrier!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Brian, I gotta tell you, the Super Nova looks MUCH better in person! :thumbsup Those pictures didn't do it justice. Hope you have a great turnout! Wish I lived just a few hrs closer... I'd love to see that again! Have fun!!:banana

Thanks MJ,
I agree that it's looks much better in person, Just like the GT !! I hope you had fun out west . Talk to you soon.. B.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Frank-

We'll just have to make that happen! Give us an idea when you're tied up and we'll work around it. :thumbsup

Same goes here. If I'm in town the Tower shops is every Friday or we can meet any other night . I need no good reason to break out the GT !!!

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Frank-

Frank
Let us know your plans.
As far as the tower deal. I'm in.

Manny

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I fly in Thursday April 26. Wedding is Saturday on some yacht with a 4 hour cruise (can I end up like Gilligan there?). I'm thinking about renting a conv Vette cause no 350gt-h's are available. Won't leave until Monday. Hope to see all you guys and your mods, especially Stormcats carbonfiber and Chris' wheels. Don't know where I'm staying yet. I'll keep you all posted.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I fly in Thursday April 26. Wedding is Saturday on some yacht with a 4 hour cruise (can I end up like Gilligan there?). I'm thinking about renting a conv Vette cause no 350gt-h's are available. Won't leave until Monday. Hope to see all you guys and your mods, especially Stormcats carbonfiber and Chris' wheels. Don't know where I'm staying yet. I'll keep you all posted.

What you don't want to see my lights ?!!?!!?!:biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I've had the nuclear reactor light for almost 6 months already. Old news.

Lew

GT Owner
Nov 9, 2006
South Florida
FL Get Together

That night looks open. Let me know what time to meet. It'll give me an excuse to bring the GT to the office.:cheers

-Lew
'05 Red/Stripes

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Lew-

What part of South Florida do you live in?

Lew

GT Owner
Nov 9, 2006
South Florida
Chris-

Boca Raton/Coral Springs area. I took the GT to Cavallino today and saw a Heritage GT leaving the Breakers area on Okeechobee or Flagler. Was that you? The GT and the yellow GTX1 in the valet area were getting lots of attention but the Veyron had the most onlookers.

-lew

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Chris-

Boca Raton/Coral Springs area. I took the GT to Cavallino today and saw a Heritage GT leaving the Breakers area on Okeechobee or Flagler. Was that you? The GT and the yellow GTX1 in the valet area were getting lots of attention but the Veyron had the most onlookers.

-lew

Nah, I wasn't there. I'm enjoying the wonderful cold wet weather in Los Angeles this weekend. :frown

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
That night looks open. Let me know what time to meet. It'll give me an excuse to bring the GT to the office.:cheers

-Lew
'05 Red/Stripes

Things are going pretty strong early. I'd say 7pm is a good time.