First 4 Forum Members Finalize Specs and Sign Contracts for a New Ford GT.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Chip excellent narration!! Congrats to the first four, fabulous four, fantastic four, or simply F4 , which ever you prefer.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Happy for you guys.

It will be good when all the ordering information will be public.

Wondering what Stormcat's first mod will be.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Sincere congrats to the FFF Team ... Forum First Four. You guys are all deserving to be at the head of the line. I'm only one year behind you so very excited to be in the middle of the queue.

usmcfred

Uhahumm .... from this day forward please refer to it as the "Fantastic Four "..:lol
Not to be confused with the Magnificent Seven..:biggrin

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Uhahumm .... from this day forward please refer to it as the "Fantastic Four "..:lol
Not to be confused with the Magnificent Seven..:biggrin

I though you were referring to yourselves as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse . . . . . For Ferrari's that is. Hahaha!

Vince H

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
What a great story Chip! Congratulations again. I can't wait to come over and see it/hear it in person!

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Today we can announce that 4 Ford GT Forum Members will be among the very first individuals to take delivery of a new Ford GT. Those 4 members have finalized their personal specifications and signed contracts. They are David Bannister, Tomy Hamon, Brian Stormer, and Chip Beck. I am humbled, I am honored, and I am thankful.

I also have trouble believing it. But what I do believe more so than ever, is that if you want something badly enough, life will give you a second chance. How cool is that?

I know I speak for every one who has been chosen to own a new Ford GT when I say thank you in the most sincere way to the Ford family, to Raj, and to the entire Ford Team. And for his tireless work on our behalf our endless gratitude to David Bannister.

All the best.

Chip Beck
Ford GT Forum
Well deserved guys, sincerely happy for you and will be anxious to see them in the flesh. Four of the most deserving people I could think of. Congratulations!!
Now if we can just get Dave to give it up regarding his color spec.:wink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Fantastic Four! --Perfect! ----Congratulations!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Happy for you guys.

It will be good when all the ordering information will be public.

Wondering what Stormcat's first mod will be.

Oh.. let me Enlighten you.. There'll be something in the works.. I heard there are going to be two retractable cup holders so there goes that gig !! :biggrin

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Gentlemen,

My new GT will fly the traditional Team CB yellow and black colors. Special black leather interior. Aluminum gloss black wheels, bright red calipers, gloss exposed carbon fiber, beautiful blonde Kim in the passenger seat, and a very happy driver. Should make quite a pair with the current #34 at Cars & Coffee in a couple months. All the best.

Chip

Great choices down to every detail. This would quite possibly be the spec I would choose too- would look great next to my yellow/black with red calipers '05!

Congrats!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Oh.. let me Enlighten you.. There'll be something in the works.. I heard there are going to be two retractable cup holders so there goes that gig !! :biggrin

What's her name?

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
nice guys what a cool day, looking forward to being able to sit in one to see how it feels.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Congrats to the Fab Four! I get to follow on in Q1 '17. I'm checking one box :)

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Nice Chip. Excellent sentiments. StormCat's first mod is to have me sign his car.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Congratulations to you! This is very exciting. We need a Forum pool on Dave's color. I'm speculating Blu Cepheus and no, that isn't an STD.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Congratulations to you! This is very exciting. We need a Forum pool on Dave's color. I'm speculating Blu Cepheus and no, that isn't an STD.

:lol

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Congratulations to the 4 of y'all! Gittin' real now! Gonna be fun seeing them at Races & Rallys!!

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
Congrats Guys!!!!

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Can't believe it is actually happening. Seems like it was just last week we were all anxiously waiting to see if all the rumors were true regarding a new GT leading up to the 2015 NAIAS.

Congrats, Gentleman! Nobody deserves it more. Firsts cocktails on me in Daytona.

Cheers,

Brian

FikseGTS

GT Owner
Apr 15, 2007
South Florida
congrats!! awesome to see the specs and excited that one of them is right in my area here in south florida! I'm so torn between the yellow and white...

Last edited:

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Congrats guys!! Can't wait to hear about the cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk