More GT Merchandise coming Daytona Debut !!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Garen Nicoghosian was in the hospitality tent. We had talked a little at rally 10 and he was hanging out and talking GT's of course.
He asked me if I saw the merchandise at the Ford Both. I told him I bought (4) T-shirts, (1) jacket, a race car poster and some stickers..
We all raided the booth and got a lot of goodies and the picking were getting thin... He said he was going to be working with the Merchandise group and there would be more cool items coming..
I said we needed a bigger die cast Model.. He pulled out his phone and showed me some pics .. there should be one coming soon,, Here's what some of the new shirts look like. I haven't seen them on line yet..

Attachments

• Daytona 2016 Garen Camilo.jpg
    Daytona 2016 Garen Camilo.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_0817.jpg
    IMG_0817.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 656
  • IMG_0819.jpg
    IMG_0819.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 650

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
All very cool stuff. Heidi & I bought some shirts & hats!

Ed

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
We managed to leave ~ $400 at that booth....

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Hate I had to miss this one but no choice. If anyone picked up extra shirts or misc. they want to sell LMK.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
We will all have plenty of GT apparel on in Lemans that's for sure

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
If they had put the Ford Performance merchandise anywhere within a 50 yard radius of the Hospitality tent, it would have sold out the first morning.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
If they had put the Ford Performance merchandise anywhere within a 50 yard radius of the Hospitality tent, it would have sold out the first morning.

I heard that !!!! ,, I got there late and I had to take some sizes of what was left,, Andy beat me to it.. :biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I'm surprised they ran out of hats to fit your fat head.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Sure wish they had jackets for our ladies at Daytona... I know many of us would have bought one if they were made available to purchase.

It would also be great to have a run of special Le Mans shirts and jackets before we depart for the race at Le Mans.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
The 3 gnerations of GT shirt is great

Anyone have pictures of descriptions of the hats?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Hats, the one on the left is a nice nylon "rip stop" type fabric. The right one is a more normal hat material

Attachments

• IMG_8379.jpg
    IMG_8379.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_8380.jpg
    IMG_8380.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 255

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hats, the one on the left is a nice nylon "rip stop" type fabric. The right one is a more normal hat material

Nice.. but you need to learn to stuff the hats to produce a nice photo... :biggrin

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Uggggg...... Sorry......

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Ford really is behind, like not even in the game, in the clothing merchandise program. They are leaving a ton of dough on the shelf if you ask me. We have a ton of potential with this stuff and they are just not even close to the competition with their merchandise.

Please somebody wake them up! DBK! What the heck is going on? IE They could have sold us 1000's of things at the rally.

I want a 100 Raptor sweatshirts today!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The stuff they had at Rolex was great. It was a no brainer to just move the thing over by the hospitality. We would have cleared it out.

I'll talk to some people.

Bullitt2065

Aug 25, 2015
Detroit, MI
Had they done that, only you 30 guys would have bought everything and there'd have been nothing left over for the rest of us, haha.

I liked most of what they had, but I didn't care for the really heavy "painted" on screen printing used for most of it.

I'm hoping I can find a way to get one of the jackets they gave you guys.

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Stuff pretty much gone by the time I found the tent. Managed to get the last T-shirt in my size and a decal, but that was it.

Would be great if they produced more and put it on one of their web sites I'm sure a lot of us would buy more.

While you can never have enough stuff, NGT stuff takes it to another level.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Nice.. but you need to learn to stuff the hats to produce a nice photo... :biggrin

I asked, in your behalf of course, if the had hats with square corners. I was told that would be a special order item.

btw I told them my name was Frank.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
DBK... is it impossible to get a license to make GT clothing or anything else and share the profit with Ford?

I would be willing to help with this and the FordGTForum could share the profits with Ford???

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
All the stuff I make is officially licensed merch, including the Rally shirts.

We could make new GT stuff but the stuff they had seemed pretty good.