Found the White & Orange GT

H

HHGT

Is that a Borla?

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

H

HHGT

Sam, I assume Wally is your mule, or are you making reference to the author WW?

Wally is Cobra1339.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
...... Question; Will you bail me out of jail?:ack:ack:ack

I'll cover ya big fella!

Last edited:

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
this is just for Sam:lol:banana:lol

That ruined me....:rofl

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Thanks Ice for your explanation.
Ralphie, nothing wrong with your post.
Before you joined this board, we had some ripples on the water over that car.
Bottom line, the new owner may want to join our forum and should feel welcome. I am sure folks see my carbon fiber hood and side scoops and and stainless steelworks headers, or a GTX and ask why did he change it form stock?? .. each to his own.
Bony

Bony your car is not stock? and you CF parts?
What is this world comming too:eek

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Sammy Baby...
I just told Frankie I was going to Earl Shieb for the $99 resale red paint job... but for you,
maybe I keep it white with a nice pumpkin orange stripe? :)

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Sam, FUBAR is your man,.. DELTA BAIL BONDS... one call does it all....

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Stunts,
Your to young to remember the slogan that was the beginning of the end of the English bikes... it was 'YOU MEET THE NICEST PEOPLE ON A HONDA"...

You don't like Honda 90's??:)

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Stunts,
Your to young to remember the slogan that was the beginning of the end of the English bikes... it was 'YOU MEET THE NICEST PEOPLE ON A HONDA"...

You don't like Honda 90's??:)

Didn't even notice it was a honda.... was too busy e-mailing it to all my friends telling them about the new exhaust I put on my FGT...... Love the Honda's I guess.....

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Don't Tell

I think Spirit has friends in the UK!!!

Don't tell Mrs. Spirit about my UK friends [they do have nice taste in machines and color schemes].

:huge:

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Picture Repost

Thanks Ice for your explanation.
Ralphie, nothing wrong with your post.
Before you joined this board, we had some ripples on the water over that car.
Bottom line, the new owner may want to join our forum and should feel welcome. I am sure folks see my carbon fiber hood and side scoops and and stainless steelworks headers, or a GTX and ask why did he change it form stock?? .. each to his own.
Bony

For those who haven't seen the Orange & White GT - I thought it looked nice.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Hey, I kinda like it!! It looks like a giant hot wheels!! :biggrin (then again, all the GT's kinda look like giant hot wheels!! :banana)

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
yeah, even if the color isn't your flavor, the fact is that a lot of love, attention and great detail was put into this vehicle... and we all can appreciate that.... :cheers

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
I am curious if anyone knows what color combo the orange/white car was originally?Was it an all white car or a blue/white?I saw it at the dealer here in NY several times and it probably could have been bought for a fair price and then returned back to its original colors by a good shop.The car itself was actually a clean example.Joe

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Joe, I looked at that car very carefully, not my cup of tea, but the workmanship looked first rate. Do you agree about the quality of the paint, etc?

But I was driving since the late '80's monochromatic AMG's that started the entire trend of solid colr cars with no chrome.

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
Joe, I looked at that car very carefully, not my cup of tea, but the workmanship looked first rate. Do you agree about the quality of the paint, etc?
Yes the workmanship was pretty good,I'd rate it a 9 out of 10 as far a workmanship goes.I also looked at it very carefully and only noticed a small area on the nose cone where they had sanded or buffed through the orange stripes and down to the white,although i have seen similar on untouched garage queens.It had crossed my mind after buying my car to have a "driver"and absolutely love the all white examples:thumbsup:wink and since they are so rare this would be a perfect example to save so to speak.Joe

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
Maybe its the lighting but this car doesnt look like its the stock white? Was it completely repainted a different shade of white?

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Yes the workmanship was pretty good,I'd rate it a 9 out of 10 as far a workmanship goes.I also looked at it very carefully and only noticed a small area on the nose cone where they had sanded or buffed through the orange stripes and down to the white,although i have seen similar on untouched garage queens.It had crossed my mind after buying my car to have a "driver"and absolutely love the all white examples:thumbsup:wink and since they are so rare this would be a perfect example to save so to speak.Joe

Joe, is this FGT #2 for you?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks Joe, when I saw that car at C&C there was no buffer burn through... shame

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
silver, it is not a stock white, and they painted inside the headlights, the spilter etc.
and...obviously the wheels.