WTB: NIB Borla racing headers (old part # M-9430-GT) or (new part # 12657)

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 mph
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Borla does not make these parts anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: rick458

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
Stillen lists Gibson headers and cats. Are they any good?

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 mph
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Thanks for the info :cool: They are actually 1-3/4" JBA headers and they have two versions which are good. one with a silver coating and one with a titanium coating. I used to own a ford truck that i put jba headers on.

Last edited:

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime

I would Like to see the routing downstream.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I hope you’re aware of how blatantly loud the car will be

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Agree with Ron. I had OEM manifolds, cat delete, and xpipe. It was fun for awhile, but if your intend to really drive your car it will get old. If you just do periodic short trips it may be tolerable. Either way, it reversible. Enjoy.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 mph
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
My cars are registered to a county in Arizona that has no emmissions, so no cats for me. I use ear plugs when I drive my camaro on the street. Will do the same with my GT if necessary...

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
My cars are registered to a county in Arizona that has no emmissions, so no cats for me. I use ear plugs when I drive my camaro on the street. Will do the same with my GT if necessary...
When you are moving, you leave all the sound behind you.

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
When you are moving, you leave all the sound behind you.
But the guy with less power stuck behind you has to listen to it, and wish he had it too! Beautiful sound!!!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
i've had the JBAs on my blue GT for about 10 years. I really like them sounds great and they have performed well,, Im not sure if they are still being offered but they were much cheaper than any of the other set ups available at that time.. if you cant find the borla's you might get you the JBA's.