WTB - Ford GT Team Yearbook

550rwhp

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2012
North of Dallas, Texas
Hi Forum Members,

I am looking for a Ford GT Team Yearbook. I have never seen one, but it looks like something that I should have to learn more about how my car got to be what it is. Interested in the who did what and why aspect of the build.

Please PM or email me if you have or know of one for sale.

Thanks

Jack

550rwhp@gmail.com

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
Hey Jack, There were very few made and you could only get them if you worked on the build. I know I guy that has a couple. I will give him your email. take care, Chad

550rwhp

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2012
North of Dallas, Texas
Thank you Chad.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Team History Book

Hey Jack, There were very few made and you could only get them if you worked on the build. I know I guy that has a couple. I will give him your email. take care, Chad

Actually DBK offered these books for sale to those FGT owners who attended his first Rally in Detroit. Coincident with our tours through both the Saleen and Wixom build facilities where we could have members of the build team sign our books. I have a number of signatures peppered throughout my copy.

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Although not for sale, I have 2. (loaned a 3rd one to an owner and forgot who) One is signed by most of the build teams, while the other is 1 of 12 that were made with our names in gold leaf on the cover. Only the 6 of us who wrote the book, as well as 6 Real high ups got those.

If your interested, PM me and I'll try to answer any questions you have.

Rich