Window Sticker for 06

Anthony

GT Owner
Dec 28, 2011
Arlington, Va
Hey all! I recently moved and can’t find my original window sticker. Hoping it pops up but anyone know how I could get a reprint? I’ve called a few dealers and they told me it’s too old to access.

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
Ford Show Parts has all kinds of info available for your car. Many SVT vehicles had two original window stickers printed. One went with the car, the other is in the Ford Show Parts files. If no one has asked for it, for your car, Ford Show Parts will have it. You can order a package of SVT documents for your car online including the WS. You may want to call first. They will let you know what/how to do.

Go to Ford Show Parts - Shop All Products - then select Ford GT.

Last edited:
Reactions: jr66 and Anthony

pacettr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 2, 2013
Mustang, OK
Hey all! I recently moved and can’t find my original window sticker. Hoping it pops up but anyone know how I could get a reprint? I’ve called a few dealers and they told me it’s too old to access.

I believe I can get you a PDF. Send me the VIN.

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I believe I can get you a PDF. Send me the VIN.
Hey pacettr, I tried getting my window sticker form Ford Show Parts and they say they don't have mine. Could I impose upon you and see if you can get a PDF copy of mine? I'll by beer (or Rum or Bourbon) or what ever ya like to drink at a meet up in Vegas.

QSS

Tomcat

GT Owner
See attached png version(I got/modified from another member here.)
I have edited the powerpoint version...but could not attach.
Email me at tbaranek@earthlink.net for other versions

Attachments

• 2006 Tungsten Grey Ford GT 1103 window sticker PNG.png
    2006 Tungsten Grey Ford GT 1103 window sticker PNG.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 72

Redfire03

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2020
Denver, CO
+1 for Ford Show Parts. Just ordered their package and got the 2nd original window sticker and other info. Since they dont have one for you, probably means a previous owner has it somewhere if you are able to contact them, even if its just for a quality photocopy.

Bbhaynes

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 8, 2021
Madison, MS
Called Ford Show Parts today and found out they still have the second original window sticker from the GT I bought this last August! Super stoked sononwrnt ahead and ordered the complete Ford GT Certificate package. Can’t wait to get it in.

Reactions: Tomcat

Tomcat

GT Owner
Called Ford Show Parts today and found out they still have the second original window sticker from the GT I bought this last August! Super stoked sononwrnt ahead and ordered the complete Ford GT Certificate package. Can’t wait to get it in.
I tried that route but (as others have said) some previous owner had already gotten the 2nd copy from Ford.

Enzo101

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2015
Clarksville, AR
Thank you for this. Got mine coming in a few days.

FerrariSlayer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 3, 2014
Spring, TX
I tried that route but (as others have said) some previous owner had already gotten the 2nd copy from Ford.
Call them back and see if they can tell you where they shipped the last copy - it may be worth the call to see if the previous owner still has it laying around. When I called the first time, they said it was already gone. I tried tracking down the previous owner to no avail. When I called Ford Show Parts to see where the 2nd copy was sent, much to my surprise, he said "hey.....wait a minute....I have it right here. It was misfiled."

That was a happy day.....

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Its doubtful you'll get the contact info from Ford due to privacy rules, but you might have the info. If you bought it from a private party the title had name and address. Also, service records if they are included probably have a phone number.

FerrariSlayer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 3, 2014
Spring, TX
Its doubtful you'll get the contact info from Ford due to privacy rules, but you might have the info. If you bought it from a private party the title had name and address. Also, service records if they are included probably have a phone number.
Agree re: privacy rules - My plan was to provide my contact info to see if they would reach out on my behalf. I was at a dead end and pretty desperate by that point in the search. My car had a few previous owners, the last of which was a Montanna LLC. owned by a Houston attorney. He was not interested in returning any calls.

pacettr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 2, 2013
Mustang, OK
Working on the PM’s. Should have soon.

pacettr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 2, 2013
Mustang, OK
Apologies to all. It seems our system no longer pulls these. I was able to get mine a few months ago, so not sure when the change was made.
I will Update if it changes back.
Again, sorry for the confusion.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Apologies to all. It seems our system no longer pulls these. I was able to get mine a few months ago, so not sure when the change was made.

What a bummer. Thank you very much for trying, though!

Reactions: pacettr

bmoullet

GT Owner
Apr 19, 2006
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I wrote this post back in 2015 and I still have the window stickers and certificates of authenticity for these two 2006 GTs. Let me know if one of them belongs to you and I will send you the window sticker and certificate for free. :cool:

I was looking thru Ford GT paperwork today from previous cars that I have owned and came across a few interesting items. I have two sets of window stickers and Ford certificates of authenticity for two GTs which I bought new back in 2006/2007. If you own one of these cars, please let me know and I will send you the window sticker and certificate of authenticity. As you may know, Ford only produced two window stickers, one with the car and one went to the SVT group which they sold to owners along with the certificate. The VIN numbers that I have are

6Y401798 - 2006 Midnight Blue #151 of 190

6Y401658 - 2006 Heritage, #285 of 343

Hope this helps someone out there and this documentation should be with the cars and not in my closet. :thumbsup

Anthony

GT Owner
Dec 28, 2011
Arlington, Va
I wrote this post back in 2015 and I still have the window stickers and certificates of authenticity for these two 2006 GTs. Let me know if one of them belongs to you and I will send you the window sticker and certificate for free. :cool:

I wish! I have a black no stripe, no Macintosh that started it's life in Canada.

Anthony

GT Owner
Dec 28, 2011
Arlington, Va
Hey there! Any chance you’re now able to access full window stickers?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
The only way to get one is if the owner's package hasn't been claimed.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Try using your Ford dealer. With the vin it will show original owner, dealer that sold the GT and original servicing at a Ford dealership...and a Lot more if the GT had any service anywhere. Your insurance broker also may be able cull a list of all previous policy's written on that particular GT.