Window Sticker and Certificate

bmoullet

GT Owner
Apr 19, 2006
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I was looking thru Ford GT paperwork today from previous cars that I have owned and came across a few interesting items. I have two sets of window stickers and Ford certificates of authenticity for two GTs which I bought new back in 2006/2007. If you own one of these cars, please let me know and I will send you the window sticker and certificate of authenticity. As you may know, Ford only produced two window stickers, one with the car and one went to the SVT group which they sold to owners along with the certificate. The VIN numbers that I have are

6Y401798 - 2006 Midnight Blue #151 of 190

6Y401658 - 2006 Heritage, #285 of 343

Hope this helps someone out there and this documentation should be with the cars and not in my closet. :thumbsup

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I don't own either of these - but I think it is cool that you are reaching out here!

RJY

GT Owner
Feb 13, 2013
TN
I too think it's great that you are offering this to the current owners. Some of you may know that the 2000 Cobra R came with a binder full of information on the build of the car. Each binder included an engraved emblem with the car number (xxx/300). Well when I purchased my R the owner never received the binder from the original owner. With a stroke of luck I found my binder being sold on fleebay. I contacted the seller who was the original owner of the car. He agreed to end the auction early to sell the binder to me. My point is I had to purchase the binder. Quite honestly I would have given the binder away for free to the current owner of the R. He was nice enough to sell it to me but would have been cool if he just gave me the binder. Again very nice gesture on your part!

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Great gesture!

Maybe run the VIN thru Google OR Car-fax and locate most recent "For Sale" link;
may show last dealer/seller who may know of buyers info to pass on your contact.

Last edited:

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Very cool offer to the GT world. Not mine but thanks anyway.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
:thumbsup :thumbsup

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
typical of this forum, member reaching out to fellow owners!
In Ferrari world, this offer would be posted in their market letter with $$$ next to offer!!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Bet you wish you still had those 2 cars!