Whipped whiplash

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
Got my new whipple from Jason installed. Holy crap, I have a wicket new toy. 3rd gear at rpm went over a sharp knoll, under power, at mph and had wheels spin. This thing scared the crap out of my passanger (who owns a zr1) as well as me. I fn' love my new toy. Yee ha

Last edited:

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
The Whipple is amazing. What tires you running?
Hopefully not the stock Goodyears.
Enjoy.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Hope your new caps help bling up the engine bay

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
The Whipple is amazing. What tires you running?
Hopefully not the stock Goodyears.
Enjoy.

Still running stock tires that are less than 3 years old. Will be changing them this winter as well as painting 2 of the rims ( have a few chips) and changing pads to a less dusting type.

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
Frank. They look awesome and thanks again for your help

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Got my new whipple from Jason installed. Holy crap, I have a wicket new toy. 3rd gear at 5-6000 rpm went over a sharp knoll, under power, at 90-100 mph and had wheels spin. This thing scared the crap out of my passanger (who owns a zr1) as well as me. I fn' love my new toy. Yee ha
I'm on a 4.0L Whipple pushing just shy of 800 whp - I get it! LOL

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
+1 for being able to see that giant Mad Max blower just over your right shoulder spinning away!

Steve Schneider

GT Owner
Dec 16, 2010
Van
Congratulations on the new Whipple, I enjoyed watching the installation and dyno run, fantastic sound from the new exhaust even more amazed at the extra power, forget trying to follow behind you when you let er go a little, very cool how the back end sucked down onto the road and twisted!
Steve

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
Van
Congratulations on the new Whipple, I enjoyed watching the installation and dyno run, fantastic sound from the new exhaust even more amazed at the extra power, forget trying to follow behind you when you let er go a little, very cool how the back end sucked down onto the road and twisted!
Steve
We will have to get together for a fgt cruise. Maybe 06fordgt will join us. I'll take you for a spin, and I mean spin. Lol