Which forum member gets the first one??

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
My money says someone in the Garage Mahal.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I don't think there's any doubt DBK will be the first.

Plenty here with enough money (not myself included). Think it will come down to who knows who and DBK has it in spades.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I highly, highly doubt it.

I would really, really love that to happen, but they have so many true and legitimate heavy hitters to appease that all I can do is hope. At the end of the day I'm just a dude trying to bring some people together on the internet. I congratulated Raj on the car and told him how absolutely stunning an achievement it was, and he said that really meant a lot coming from me, so maybe there's a 0.01% crack in the door to put a pinky toe in.

I'll tell you this much, I doubt many people would share it more with the world to spread the gospel of Ford Performance.

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
depending on the way they allocate them to dealers I have first right of refusal. or FIRST ON THE LIST. now I have to figure out how to bank some money. maybe I can go in with 4 of you guys. lol

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Never said you would be first overall, Dave. Just first on the forum. I realize so many hot shots will be demanding first crack. Maybe Jay Leno again. But first on the forum? I still say you.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Never said you would be first overall, Dave. Just first on the forum. I realize so many hot shots will be demanding first crack. Maybe Jay Leno again. But first on the forum? I still say you.

I know, and I meant it as a long shot on the forum, let alone amongst all the celebrities that will be begging for one. There are some serious collectors on here that will be looking for one of these.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I know, and I meant it as a long shot on the forum, let alone amongst all the celebrities that will be begging for one. There are some serious collectors on here that will be looking for one of these.

How many forum members aside from you went to the reveal yesterday?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
One "civilian" for sure, potentially more. Several more that are Ford or ex-Ford.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
One "civilian" for sure, potentially more. Several more that are Ford or ex-Ford.

If you're 'important' enough to get invited to that, then I imagine Ford will give those first crack. So one other. Odds are looking good for you:)

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I'll tell you this much, I doubt many people would share it more with the world to spread the gospel of Ford Performance.

agree 100% Good luck

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Fingers crossed for Dave. New FGT at Rally 10 would rock!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
This reveal brings back many memories for me. When I first heard about the last generation GT, I waited for years to see if it would be a reality, then waited more until I got one. It was worth the wait.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I highly, highly doubt it.

I would really, really love that to happen, but they have so many true and legitimate heavy hitters to appease that all I can do is hope. At the end of the day I'm just a dude trying to bring some people together on the internet. I congratulated Raj on the car and told him how absolutely stunning an achievement it was, and he said that really meant a lot coming from me, so maybe there's a 0.01% crack in the door to put a pinky toe in.

because of your previous poker face leading up to this reveal.......I don't believe you at all.

I say Dave gets his in the first month of production.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Ill buy the last one.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
This reveal brings back many memories for me. When I first heard about the last generation GT, I waited for years to see if it would be a reality, then waited more until I got one. It was worth the wait.

Yes Daddio it was worth the wait. I want mine in Tungsten!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I hope David gets one ! Only because I know he will let me drive it!

05 Ford GT

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2005
Excelsior Springs Mo.
Being a Ford Dealer and a FGT enthusiast, I am standing in line. It will be interesting on how Ford works the allocation system. Keeping fingers crossed.

Mike

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jay Leno, while I'm not sure if he is a Forum Member or not, he always gets one of the first of every thing with wheels. Who else? I'm still hoping Dave gets a shot at one of the first so Ron can drive it and I CAN WATCh. You The Man Dave, you may have to sell those F Cars though.

Last edited:

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
psssssssssst!, I know how to get one. Shelby, put me on the list! Ahhhhhhhh Done. Easy!

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota

Rieko said he was there!