What would a Heritage treatment look like on all the GT color options

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
can anyone photoshop a quicksilver with black heritage stripe? i think that would look pretty sweet

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The only problem with doing a black heritage stripe on a silver car is that you will lose most of the front of the car. I wouldn't recommend it.

Hammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 10, 2006
San Diego, CA
SteveA - I found that clip on youtube a couple of years ago and have shown it to all my friends and family members! There's just something about that bad-ass power-on spin followed by the growl as the car climbs up the S-curve that just kills me.

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
can anyone photoshop a quicksilver with black heritage stripe? i think that would look pretty sweet

This is not exactly what you are looking for but it does have the same colors mentioned (it is a model from an original paint scheme etc).

I am modding a GT right now and would love to try something different with a paint scheme so I have been researching it.

c2917-1.jpg

1966.jpg

19661.jpg

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
MK2, I trust you will not embarrass the rest of us RED car owners.

H

HHGT

This is not exactly what you are looking for but it does have the same colors mentioned (it is a model from an original paint scheme etc).

I am modding a GT right now and would love to try something different with a paint scheme so I have been researching it.

c2917-1.jpg

1966.jpg

19661.jpg

What's up with the two different colors on the wheels? As the good Dr. said, I hope no one tries that!!!

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
MK2, I trust you will not embarrass the rest of us RED car owners.

LOL! no worries, it will be hard to top my old GTX1 and I am not trying to and besides I am not into anything embarassing :).

In fact I am just thinking of 1 solid white stripe (not heritage) and number roundels (and probably will not even do that actually) and calling it a day . I am also getting a lot of Kip's CF internal mods ,some a pulley/ tune engine stuff, bumper delete and butterfly doors (for city parking comforts sake).

Last edited: