Went to Mandalay Bay for drinks last night....

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
.....didn't see any GT's or GT owners......saw a shark :bored.....and Janet Jackson was there last night :ack..... Did I get the dates wrong? :shrug :confused

Did see quite a few suspicious looking tire marks on the roads around here. Your GT's definitely left their mark on Vegas. :thumbsup What is a man to do when he misses the Rally and is in Vegas a week too late?

I think I will take in the new Erotic Heritage Museum :eek that opened up here recently and work my way around from there today. I mean Erotic Heritage has to have something to do with sex and the FGT right! :lol

:party:willy:banana:cool:beer2::club....so much to do and so little time. :cheers

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
And posting at 7:42 am.? Are you just getting back home? :wink

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I think your a week late bro... :)

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I think your a week late bro... :)

But isn't it the thought that counts though :lol:lol

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
.....didn't see any GT's or GT owners......saw a shark :bored.....and Janet Jackson was there last night :ack..... Did I get the dates wrong? :shrug :confused

Did see quite a few suspicious looking tire marks on the roads around here. Your GT's definitely left their mark on Vegas. :thumbsup What is a man to do when he misses the Rally and is in Vegas a week too late?

I think I will take in the new Erotic Heritage Museum :eek that opened up here recently and work my way around from there today. I mean Erotic Heritage has to have something to do with sex and the FGT right! :lol

:party:willy:banana:cool:beer2::club....so much to do and so little time. :cheers

Sex and the Heritage always goes together.

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Aloha,

Yours was the first Heritage I have ever seen in person!! :thumbsup:thumbsup I dropped my car off with Kendall last week for pulley upgrade and was lucky enough to walk round yours before he shipped it back to you. You have really personalized your car. Interior is stunning. How is the new Whipple treating you? :cheers

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Ironically in keeping with the tone of this thread, I was a passenger in this car at the track, and called it the "CF whorehouse"........ Loved it, car is beautifuly done.

Aloha,

Yours was the first Heritage I have ever seen in person!! :thumbsup:thumbsup I dropped my car off with Kendall last week for pulley upgrade and was lucky enough to walk round yours before he shipped it back to you. You have really personalized your car. Interior is stunning. How is the new Whipple treating you? :cheers

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Aloha,

Ahh, skyrex, so you're the one who pushed me out of Kendall's garage. :wink Actually, Kendall & Ryan were very responsive and accommodating as always. I found out on Tuesday evening that the Friday night flight was canceled and I was leaving for Japan on Sunday. The Pond team cranked on my car and delivered it to the airport on Thursday morning. :thumbsup

As you may know, one of the mods done after Rally III was to swap out the pulley for the 21#. I'm in Japan but my wife confirmed that the tune arrived from Heffner (Thanks Jason!) today. I'll be back just in time to join all of my Ferrari/Lambo/Exotics buds on Maui. In a word, the Whipple is "awesome."

Enjoy the pulley.

Thanks for the compliments on the interior. How lucky are we to be able to keep spending $ after acquiring the car?!

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Ironically in keeping with the tone of this thread, I was a passenger in this car at the track, and called it the "CF whorehouse"........ Loved it, car is beautifuly done.

OK, Specracer, now you've done blown it! After I returned and snapped some pix, that was going to be the title of my new thread "Holy S--t! This is a carbon fiber whorehouse!" says AJB aka Specracer.

Many thanks for all of the back to back instruction at LVMS for my wife and me. We didn't have a chance to say goodbye and missed out on the auction as my mother fell ill. Aloha!