Wanted to buy: Wheels

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
I am looking for a set of upgraded BBS stock wheels that, in a perfect world, have already been powder coated black. Or a completely stock set that I plan on turning black.

Or...

I am open to an aftermarket set of wheels, preferably in black. Again I am open to other colors that can be powder coated black.

Feel free to message or call me.

Thanks.

Tom McComas
310. 251. 6254

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
There are 2 wheel sizes used on the Ford GT - 18" (front) and 19" (rear). Shelbyelite has the optional BBS wheels in both sizes. The specifications for the wheels can be found in the thread -

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12372&highlight=Tire+Thread

Last edited:

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
Thanks for the help. About to instal my HRE 19"/20" front/rear wheel set with Pirelli P-Zero's.
Thanks again.

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Thanks for the help. About to instal my HRE 19"/20" front/rear wheel set with Pirelli P-Zero's.
Thanks again.
Photos please. Which HRE's and what tire sizes?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Pics please!

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
Pics coming as soon as I figure out how to upload photos to a reply.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Hollywood, you have to be a subscribed member to post photos. You might consider joining.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Hollywood, you have to be a subscribed member to post photos. You might consider joining.

Hollywood, here is the link to join if you so desire :thumbsup...http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/payments.php

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
Oooooohhhh. Thanks fjpikul.

if you want brand new....

We can still get these from Ford. PM or email us if interested in brand new wheels!

M-1007-GTF.jpg