Wall Mounted GT Model

MartinHerman

GT Owner
Jan 19, 2009
Hunt Valley, MD
Hello, soes anyone want to sell a FGT wall model or know where they can be bought new?

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Hello, soes anyone want to sell a FGT wall model or know where they can be bought new?

What I have done is to obtain Plaque mounts from a trophy store and mount GTs to them. Below is a 1/43 Minichamps model (picture 1) which is mounted to it's own base by a small metric screw from the bottom (picture 2). I then obtain a longer screw from a hardware store and, after drilling a hole in the plaque, assemble the pieces together using the longer screw (picture 3).

The model can then be displayed on a flat surface with a large wood base, or mounted on the wall either vertically or horizontally.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I think this is what you're referring to?:

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...e-Tables-and-Wall-Hangers&p=267153#post267153

The "wall hangers" are 1/2 of a 'table' car (left side or right side) that one mounts on a wall.

Last edited:

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
I have a white one that is in the original shipping box that has never been opened. Email me an offer if interested. kirbyvieira@bellsouth.net