Waiting for new Raptor... Decided to go old school... Picked up a '78 Bronco :-)

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
:biggrin

It took me two whole seconds to fall in love with this thing. Reminded me of my teenage years and couldn't hold back. My wife and one of my daughters think its ugly, but to me its perfect. I told her its my winter car (PS it'll never see snow or salt). :facepalm:

Fully rotisserie restored, 408 Ford Stroker Crate motor with fuel injection... Its like a time machine!!! :biggrin

Bronco ISO.jpgBronco_front.jpgBronco_Sideiso.jpgBronco_Rear.jpgBronco 408.jpg

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Sweet!!!

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Awesome!

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Very Nice!

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
I like it !

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
:thumbsup Very nice. When you are done with it, please give me a heads up - seriously

:cheers
Anders

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
Love it

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Very cool

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
LOVE IT, amazing that the days have come that someone would rotisserie restore a gen 2 Bronco!! Can never see a gen 2 with out thinking of OJ (yes his was much later).....

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Awesome! Is that OEM stance? Looks bad ass!

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
:thumbsup Very nice. When you are done with it, please give me a heads up - seriously

:cheers
Anders

Thanks!!! I'm not one to usually sell anything LOL, but will definitely post it here first if I ever get rid of her!!!

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
LOVE IT, amazing that the days have come that someone would rotisserie restore a gen 2 Bronco!! Can never see a gen 2 with out thinking of OJ (yes his was much later).....

No kidding, I've been looking for awhile and was originally looking for a pristine survivor ready to settle on the newer gen's, most of the '78 and '79's have been thrashed over the last 37 years. The guy who built this really went nuts and I doubt I would ever spend the amount he did to achieve this, but I am sure glad he did!!!

The first gen Bronco's are very popular and most have been restored to some degree... I guess its finally the second gen's turn :thumbsup

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
Awesome! Is that OEM stance? Looks bad ass!

It has a 4" Skyjacker lift with 33" tires... Now I'm on the search for some original 15 x 10" Wagon Wheels to paint white, matching the Wimbleton White accents.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Awesome. Any interior shots?

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
That is so beautiful. 1978 is the year I graduated from college and I was driving a 1978 GMC Jimmy that I would love to have today. Well done! I'd like to see interior shots too.

Chip

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
Awesome. Any interior shots?

IMG_1982.jpg

Thanks! It has custom Neoprene Body Glove Seats and a fully Rhino Lined floor with snap in carpets if I ever need to hose it out. :biggrin

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
That is so beautiful. 1978 is the year I graduated from college and I was driving a 1978 GMC Jimmy that I would love to have today. Well done! I'd like to see interior shots too.

Chip
IMG_1983.jpg

Thanks Chip! I love the Jimmy's as well, but this reminded me of my Fathers '76 F150 and my Grandfathers '74 F100. I can't wait to pop the top off in the Spring.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Nice. Just as I remembered it. Easy access to the passenger.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Man, that thing is cherry. And a manual, too- what a neat toy!

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
Nice. Just as I remembered it. Easy access to the passenger.

LOL! so true :wink